[CRYOLIST] IACS working group proposal / Session EGU 2012 CR1.90 "Modeling, measurements and applications of snow stratigraphy and microstructure"

Henning Loewe loewe at slf.ch
Mon Nov 28 23:16:55 PST 2011

Dear colleagues,

we would like to draw your attention on the session CR1.90

	"Modeling, measurements and applications of
	 snow stratigraphy and microstructure"

on the upcoming EGU general assembly 2012, Vienna
(http://meetings.copernicus.org/egu2012/)

We invite you to submit an abstract on
http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2012/sessionprogramme/CR
until

The session is intended to gather people from a wide range of
cryospheric disciplines and launch discussions and activities related to
a proposal of an IACS working group (International Association for
Cryospheric Sciences, http://www.cryosphericsciences.org/) with a
similar scope. We particularly invite motivated colleagues which are
interested in pushing necessary developments in this field by
contributing with ideas and activities in an IACS Working Group.

With best regards,

Henning Löwe, WSL/SLF, Davos, Switzerland
Samuel Morin, Météo-France/CNRS, Grenoble, France

--
Henning Loewe
WSL Institute for Snow and Avalanche Research SLF
txt: loewe at slf.ch
www: www.slf.ch