[CRYOLIST] WAIS Workshop registration closes Sept 6

Betsy Sheffield betsys at nsidc.org
Wed Sep 4 15:33:05 PDT 2013

Registration for the 20th Annual West Antarctic Ice Sheet (WAIS)
Workshop in Sterling, VA, closes this Friday, September 6.

On-site lodging is SOLD OUT for the conference but don't let that deter
you. We have secured a block of rooms at the Marriott Courtyard at a
discounted rate of $139/night. This special rate ends Thursday,
September 5. (That's tomorrow!)

See http://www.waisworkshop.org for the hotel contact information and to
register for the workshop.

With over 60 abstracts, we are looking forward to an exciting and
interactive meeting!

Best regards,
WAIS Workshop organizing team
Sridhar Anandakrishnan, Ted Scambos, Betsy Sheffield and Deb Detwiler
waisworkshop at nsidc.org