[CRYOLIST] Upcoming Report Release and Webinar: A Strategic Vision for NSF Investments in Antarctic and Southern Ocean Research

Everett, Lauren M. LEverett at nas.edu
Tue Aug 4 09:59:49 PDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

The National Academies' Polar Research Board is pleased to announce that the report "A Strategic Vision for NSF Investments in Antarctic and Southern Ocean Research" will be released on Tuesday, August 11 at 11:00 AM EDT. A PDF version of the report will be available for free download at that time at http://dels.nas.edu/prb/.

This study builds directly upon an extensive process to gather input and ideas from Antarctic and Southern Ocean researchers across the country. Many of you made valuable contributions to this process, at the in-person meetings and online.

You are invited to join us for a webinar presentation and discussion of the report on August 11th at 1:00 PM EDT. Robin Bell (Co-Chair) and other members of the authoring Committee will lead a discussion about the report's main outcomes and recommendations.   If you would like to join the webinar, please register here: http://dels.nas.edu/Upcoming-Event/Strategic-Planning-Antarctic-Southern/AUTO-3-61-21-I.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Lauren
leverett at nas.edu<mailto:leverett at nas.edu>

[This email has been sent to a number of distribution lists. Please accept my apologies if you receive it more than once.]