[CRYOLIST] Register now for Interdisciplinary Antarctic Earth Sciences Meeting
Licht, Kathy J.
klicht at iupui.edu
Tue Aug 4 14:42:34 PDT 2015
Registration is now open for the 2015 Interdisciplinary Antarctic Earth Science Meeting with Shackleton Camp planning workshop
Sponsored by the U.S. National Science Foundation.
When: September 20-22, with dinner social on Saturday evening (19th)
Where: Sylvan Dale Guest Ranch in Loveland, Colorado
Go to http://tamcamp.org/meeting/2015/overview to see the meeting details and register.
Registration - $150
One-day only - $75
Graduate student registration - $50
The meeting themes will include:
* Antarctica's geologic and landscape evolution
* Neogene-Modern landscape, ice sheet, ocean and atmospheric interactions
* Evolution and environmental change
* Surficial process, climate changes and biotic responses
* Biogeochemical pathways, past life histories and modern environmental change
* Antarctica and global scale connections (plate tectonics, atmospheric circulation, ocean currents)
The registration fee will cover lunch, dinner and coffee breaks as well as transportation between hotels and the conference center at Sylvan Dale<http://www.sylvandale.com/>. The registration and ABSTRACT deadline is Aug. 18.
We recommend that you reserve your hotel room soon as space is limited; note that each hotel has a slightly different deadline to get the group reservation rates
Hope to see you in September!
on behalf of the planning committee
Send email inquiries to tamcamp13 at gmail.com<mailto:tamcamp13 at gmail.com>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the CRYOLIST