[CRYOLIST] Reminder: deadline for Univ Bristol lectureship approaching

Jonathan Bamber J.Bamber at bristol.ac.uk
Mon Aug 10 04:21:42 PDT 2015

Deadline for applications for this post is 28th August:

*Lectureship in Cryospheric Sciences*
Applications are invited for a full-time, open-ended position in the
School of Geographical Sciences, University Bristol, at the Lecturer B,
or C level in the case of more experienced or senior researchers.

We welcome applications from exceptional individuals within the general
field of cryospheric science. We are looking for someone who extends and
complements the existing capacity within the Bristol Glaciology Centre.
Applicants will have an emerging international reputation for research
and, preferably, demonstrable experience in teaching.

For informal enquiries, please contact Head of School Professor Paul
Bates: paul.bates at bristol.ac.uk or Director of the Bristol Glaciology
Centre, Jonathan Bamber: j.bamber at bristol.ac.uk
<mailto:j.bamber at bristol.ac.uk>. If you want to discuss the post in
person I will be at IUGG next week and at the IGS meeting in Cambridge
in August.

Further details about the post can be found on the University website:
ACAD101145
<http://www.bristol.ac.uk/jobs/find/details.html?nPostingId=2647&nPostingTargetId=12020&id=Q50FK026203F3VBQBV7V77V83&LG=UK>

        Salary £35,256 - £45,954

        Closing date for applications 28-Aug-2015

Prof. J.L. Bamber                       tel: 44-(0)117-331-4129
Bristol Glaciology Centre,              fax: 44-(0)117-928-7878
School of Geographical Sciences,        email: j.bamber at bristol.ac.uk
University of Bristol,
University Road,
Bristol, BS8 1SS, UK.

Royal Society Wolfson Research Merit Scholar
The Cryosphere                http://www.the-cryosphere.net/index.html
Google Scholar http://scholar.google.co.uk/citations?user=NtJ_FvEAAAAJ
ISI Researcher ID http://www.researcherid.com/rid/C-7608-2011