[CRYOLIST] REMINDER: Antarctic Sea Ice Variability Workshop - Call for Nominations

Macalady, Alison AMacalady at nas.edu
Wed Aug 19 06:14:43 PDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

This is a reminder to encourage you to submit nominations for the planning committee for Antarctic Sea Ice Variability in the Southern Climate-Ocean System: A Workshop (see below). I realize that the deadline date on the original email was not correct. We will take nominations through the end of this week (Friday, August 21).

Thanks again!
Ali