[CRYOLIST] Funded PhD opportunity in glaciology at Plymouth University, UK

Stephanie Mills stephanie.mills at plymouth.ac.uk
Fri Aug 21 06:37:15 PDT 2015

Dear all,

A funded PhD position in is available in the School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences at Plymouth University. We would like to encourage applicants for this position, starting in October 2015 or January 2016.

We are seeking applicants for the following project: Outburst floods: their past and future role in shaping Iceland’s landscape.

This project would be supervised by Dr Stephanie Mills, Dr Anne Mather and Dr Ralph Fyfe. We would encourage potential applicants to contact stephanie.mills at plymouth.ac.uk, who will be the Director of Studies, to discuss the project prior to submitting an application.

Further details on the project can be found at:

https://www.plymouth.ac.uk/uploads/production/document/path/4/4731/Mills_et_al._PhD_advert.pdf

Details relating to the application procedure can be found at:

https://www.plymouth.ac.uk/student-life/your-studies/the-graduate-school/fully-funded-phd-studentships/science-and-engineering

The closing date for applications is 17:00 on the 15th September; funding is available to UK or EU students only.

Regards,

Stephanie.

Dr Stephanie Mills,
Lecturer in Physical Geography

Room A525, Portland Square,
School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences,
Plymouth University,
Drake Circus,
Plymouth,
DEVON.