[CRYOLIST] AGU Cryo OSPA judges needed!

Ellyn Enderlin ellyn.enderlin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 06:23:18 PST 2015

Hi everyone,
With AGU only a week away, the Cryosphere Focus Group still needs 223
judges for the 135 student presentations participating in the Outstanding
Student Presentation Award (OSPA) competition. That means only 45% of our
slots are full and well over 50% of our focus group's students won't
qualify for the competition.

If you haven’t done so already, please sign-up to judge student
presentations by visiting the OSPA website: http://ospa.agu.org/ospa/. If
you are planning on stopping-by a poster or sitting-in on a talk anyway,
the judging process will take very little time and will provide the student
presenter with valuable feedback via presentation scores and comments
regarding their scientific research.  Students are grateful to hear from
scientists in their field and eager to learn from you!

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me (
ellyn.enderlin at gmail.com). Thanks to those of you who have already
signed-up to judge!
Ellyn

--