[CRYOLIST] wgms Glacier App

World Glacier Monitoring Service wgms at geo.uzh.ch
Mon Nov 30 03:20:41 PST 2015

Dear CRYOLIST-subscribers,

After two years of development, it is with great pleasure that we can
announce the wgms Glacier App. This new information system for mobile
devices is jointly launched with UNESCO in the forefront of the UN Climate
Conference in Paris and aims at bringing glacier fluctuation data to
decision makers at governmental and intergovernmental levels as well as
reaching out to the interested public. With the glacier change data, the
app provides information on the latest observers for all glaciers with
available information. In this way, we want to increase the visibility of
the hundreds of investigators sharing their data with the international
community.

For more details see today’s media release:
http://www.mediadesk.uzh.ch/articles/2015/weltweit-gletscher-mit-neuer-app-beobachten_en.html

You can download the wgms Glacier App for:
iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wgms-glacier/id1055588979?mt=8
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ch.wgms.glacierapp

Kind regards

Nico Mölg and Michael Zemp, on behalf of the WGMS

+ + + +

World Glacier Monitoring Service (WGMS)
Department of Geography
University of Zurich