[CRYOLIST] GeoHack week 2016

Anthony Arendt arendta at uw.edu
Mon Aug 15 08:51:58 PDT 2016

Hello,

The University of Washington's eScience Institute is hosting a GeoHack week,
November 14-18, 2016. Join us for five days of tutorials, data exploration,
software development and community networking, focused on open source tools
to analyze and visualize geospatial data. Our event will include a team from
Google Earth Engine who will lead a series of workshops.

Several organizers have expertise in glaciology and can provide guidance on
handling of field and remote sensing datasets related to the study of ice.

Please visit our website http://geohackweek.github.io/ for details.

Application deadline: September 15, 2016.

We look forward to seeing you in Seattle!

Anthony Arendt