[CRYOLIST] MEaSUREs Multi-year Greenland Ice Sheet Velocity Mosaic Now Available at NSIDC DAAC

Kara Gergely kara.gergely at nsidc.org
Mon Aug 29 13:35:43 PDT 2016

The “MEaSUREs Multi-year Greenland Ice Sheet Velocity Mosaic, Version 1”
data set is now available at the NASA National Snow and Ice Data Center
Distributed Active Archive Center (NSIDC DAAC). This data set, part of
the Making Earth System Data Records for Use in Research Environments
(MEaSUREs) Program, contains a multi-year ice-sheet-wide velocity mosaic
for Greenland derived from Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar
(InSAR), Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR), and Landsat 8 optical imagery data.

Access to the data and documentation is provided on the data set Web
page at the NSIDC DAAC:
http://nsidc.org/data/nsidc-0670

Data Acknowledgements
Data authors: Joughin, I., B. Smith, I. Howat, T. Scambos
Data set DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5067/QUA5Q9SVMSJG
Data center: NSIDC DAAC (http://nsidc.org/daac)
Sponsor: NASA EOSDIS (http://earthdata.nasa.gov)

If you have any questions, please contact the User Services Office for
the NSIDC DAAC at nsidc at nsidc.org.