July 2016 Archives by thread
Starting: Fri Jul 1 02:42:28 PDT 2016
Ending: Sat Jul 30 08:19:51 PDT 2016
- [CRYOLIST] Announcement session “GC053. Permafrost degradation and its interrelations with physical, ecological, and social- economic processes” (Session ID#: 13163), AGU Fall Meeting 2016
- [CRYOLIST] PhD position at University of Bremen, Germany open
- [CRYOLIST] Time series analysis in environmental science and applications to climate change - Tromsø 8-11.11.2016
- [CRYOLIST] AGU session - C028: Processes and dynamics of marine-based ice sheets
- [CRYOLIST] AGU 2016 session on 'New frontiers in Process Modeling of the Polar Regions'
- [CRYOLIST] Housing and registration for the IGS La Jolla July symposium
Helen Amanda Fricker
- [CRYOLIST] Reminder - Graduate student opportunity: Cosmogenic Nuclide Applications in East Antarctica
Lifton, Nathaniel A
- [CRYOLIST] Survey on a potential national near-surface and critical-zone geophysics facility
W. Steven Holbrook
- [CRYOLIST] IMBIE 2016
- [CRYOLIST] PhD Position at Alfred Wegener Institute, Bremerhaven, Germany
- [CRYOLIST] Vacancy: Software engineer for remote sensing of sea-ice at Drift&Noise (Bremen, Germany)
- [CRYOLIST] AGU Session: Paleo-constraints on the extent and rates of retreat in marine-terminating glaciers, ice sheets and sea ice
- [CRYOLIST] AGU sessions on hydrologic remote sensing
- [CRYOLIST] cryolist submission
Boisvert, Linette N. (GSFC-615.0)[UNIV OF MARYLAND]
- [CRYOLIST] AGU Fall Meeting Session - Progress in Land Surface Modeling in Cold Regions for Earth System Models
Bartlett, Paul (EC)
- [CRYOLIST] AGU session on "Integrating Observations and Models to Better Understand a Changing Arctic Sea Ice Cover"
- [CRYOLIST] AGU Session on data visualization in Earth and planetary sciences (Education Section)
- [CRYOLIST] Vacant position in Physical Geography, University of Oslo
- [CRYOLIST] expression of interest for 2016 RAID Science Workshop
- [CRYOLIST] AGU Fall Meeting Session - Scenario Approaches to Understand Arctic Futures
Robert H. Rich
- [CRYOLIST] snow albedo model webapp and open access observations
- [CRYOLIST] Multiple PhD fellowships at MPI-M, Hamburg, Germany
- [CRYOLIST] Special Issue in Quaternary International: “Past environments in mid-latitude mountain regions”
- [CRYOLIST] Physical Oceanography postdoc vacancy at British Antarctic Survey
- [CRYOLIST] Solid Earth-Cryostphere Interactions Session at Fall AGU
- [CRYOLIST] Lectureship at university of Bristol
- [CRYOLIST] AGU session on Arctic Linkages to Global System
- [CRYOLIST] Announcement session "EP025. Mapping and Monitoring Arctic Coastal Dynamics" (Session ID#: 13071), AGU Fall Meeting 2016
- [CRYOLIST] Webinar on July 13: What's causing the 'Warm Arctic, Cold Continents" pattern?
- [CRYOLIST] The Northern Bering Sea: Our Way of Life, Now Available
- [CRYOLIST] Upcoming PolarConnect Webinar from Cherskiy, Russia
- [CRYOLIST] Correction: Event date is Tuesday, July 12
- [CRYOLIST] Upcoming ACCAP Alaska Climate Webinar
- [CRYOLIST] July 2016 National Weather Service Alaska Climate Forecast Briefing
- [CRYOLIST] AGU Session on Hazards and Landscape Response to a Changing Cryosphere
- [CRYOLIST] Postdoc Chem Ocean IMR
- [CRYOLIST] Science Communication Training for Researchers Working in Alaska
- [CRYOLIST] Reminder - Registration for IGS British Branch 2016 now open
- [CRYOLIST] AGU session on climate-tectonic interactions at high-latitude continental margins
- [CRYOLIST] Postdoctoral position in Glacial Isostatic Adjustment modelling of Antarctica
- [CRYOLIST] AGU Fall Meeting Session: Water Supply, Extreme Events, and Ecological Responses in Snow and Glacier-fed Catchments
- [CRYOLIST] Vacancies: Two postdoctoral positions in glaciology in La Serena, Chile
- [CRYOLIST] PhD opportunity in Hydrology
- [CRYOLIST] AGU session: The future of ice
- [CRYOLIST] AGU session C021: Hydrology of Glaciers and Ice Sheets
Andrews, Lauren C. (GSFC-615.0)[UNIVERSITIES SPACE RESEARCH ASSOCIATION]
- [CRYOLIST] PolarConnect Webinar Today from Russia with Stan Skotnicki
- [CRYOLIST] Postdoctoral Research Scientist in cryospheric sciences at Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University
- [CRYOLIST] Fall AGU session “G009 New Developments in InSAR-based Earth Observation”
- [CRYOLIST] ERCA 2nd annoucement
- [CRYOLIST] AGU Session -- Solid Earth-Cryosphere Interactions
- [CRYOLIST] AGU Fall Meeting Session C039: "The Antarctic Ice Sheet: past, present and future contributions towards global sea level"
Steven J Phipps
- [CRYOLIST] Research Scientist in polar meteology/climate at Chinese Academy of Meteorological Sciences
dingminghu at foxmail.com
- [CRYOLIST] AGU session C035 on surface processes over ice sheets, glaciers and sea ice
- [CRYOLIST] AGU session on glaciers
- [CRYOLIST] AGU Session on "Cryospheric Applications of Landsat 8 and the Landsat Record"
- [CRYOLIST] Univ. of Alaska Fairbanks: PhD student position in glaciology (firn hydrology in Greenland)
- [CRYOLIST] ERCA school, January 11th to February 9th 2017
- [CRYOLIST] Available again: FULLY-FUNDED PhD position in Antarctic ice shelf risk at the University of Birmingham, UK.
Nick Barrand (School of Geography Earth and Environmental Sciences)
- [CRYOLIST] Call for abstract submissions: AGU session on soil-plant-atmosphere interactions
John Van Stan
- [CRYOLIST] High Asia’s Cryosphere Session (Fall 2016 AGU Meeting)
- [CRYOLIST] AGU Session: Ice-Sheet/Shelf Geophysics & Data-Model Fusion
Robert G. Bingham
- [CRYOLIST] Paper submission to Annals of Glaciology - 'Interactions of ice sheets and glaciers with the ocean'
- [CRYOLIST] PhD Student Positions in Radio Glaciology at Stanford
- [CRYOLIST] AGU 2016 Session on "Applying Climate Expertise"
- [CRYOLIST] Aerial photos of Antarctica
- [CRYOLIST] Available again: Postdoc Opportunity at Scripps Institution of Oceanography: Ross Ice Shelf GPS Array
- [CRYOLIST] AGU Session PP015: Ice-sheet and sea-level variability during late-Cenozoic warm periods (PALSEA2)
Glenn Antony Milne
- [CRYOLIST] AGU session: The role of tropical and high-latitude climate connections in glacial terminations
Meredith A. Kelly
- [CRYOLIST] AGU session on advances in understanding sea ice variability and change in the coupled earth system
Amy Solomon (NOAA Affiliate)
- [CRYOLIST] Two AGU sessions on Arctic freshwater
- [CRYOLIST] PhD position in water resource risks and adaptation in the Andes of Peru, at U Zurich
- [CRYOLIST] Postdoctoral Position - Glacier-Ocean Interactions (University of Delaware)
- [CRYOLIST] AGU 2016 session on chemical air-snow-ice exchange
Frey, Markus M.
- [CRYOLIST] Please consider submitting to AGU Remote Sensing of the Cryosphere
Mary Jo Brodzik
- [CRYOLIST] Call for Nominations - U.S. Representatives to IASC
Everett, Lauren M.
- [CRYOLIST] Postdoc position available at the Centre for Polar Studies at the University of Silesia.
- [CRYOLIST] AUTO: Tommaso Parrinello is out of the office (returning 31/08/2016)
Tommaso.Parrinello at esa.int
- [CRYOLIST] Permanent faculty position in physical oceanography, Geophysical Institute, Bergen, Norway
- [CRYOLIST] Postdoctoral position in Glaciology at the Bavarian Academy of Sciences and Humanities
- [CRYOLIST] AGU 2016 session: Vulnerability of Permafrost Carbon to Climate Change
- [CRYOLIST] AGU Fall Meeting: Glacier response to climate change (Session ID#: 13128)
- [CRYOLIST] And another AGU session- 'Dust, black carbon, and other aerosols in the Cryosphere'
- [CRYOLIST] NASA SnowEx - participation surveys
- [CRYOLIST] 2016 Sea Ice Outlook - July Report Available
- [CRYOLIST] 2016 Sea Ice Outlook - July Report Availability Error Resolved
- [CRYOLIST] 2016 Fall AGU: High-resolution sea ice modeling
Roberts, Andrew FORNATL, AT
- [CRYOLIST] Lecturer in Oceanography (two positions)
- [CRYOLIST] ICAT PhD school - deadline this week
Helle Astrid Kjær
- [CRYOLIST] Two Tenure-Track Faculty Positions at Texas A&M University (USA)
Oliver W. Frauenfeld
- [CRYOLIST] Ice-ocean interactions: AGU session reminder!
Walker, Catherine C (329C-Affiliate)
- [CRYOLIST] Interagency Arctic Research Policy Committee (IARPC) requests public comment on the draft Arctic Research Plan 2017-2021
- [CRYOLIST] Ocean modelling (ROMS) workshop registration closing soon.
- [CRYOLIST] Vacancy : Lecturer / Senior Lecturer in Physical Geography, University of Birmingham, UK
Nick Barrand (School of Geography Earth and Environmental Sciences)
- [CRYOLIST] update of Glacier Thickness Database (GlaThiDa 2.0)
World Glacier Monitoring Service
- [CRYOLIST] AGU Fall Meeting session reminder: Biogeochemical cycling in the cryosphere
- [CRYOLIST] Workshop on Environmental Seismology, 6-9 June 2017, Ohlstadt, Germany
- [CRYOLIST] One week left for AGU abstract submission (consider our session on glacier basal processes)
- [CRYOLIST] IGS New Editorial Board Announcement
- [CRYOLIST] Polar AGU session (abstract due 8/3)
- [CRYOLIST] SAVE THE DATE - Sea Ice Prediction Network Webinar
- [CRYOLIST] AGU Fall Meeting session reminder G11: New Potential for Glacial Isostatic Adjustment (GIA) Modeling
- [CRYOLIST] AGU session on Glaciated Margins
- [CRYOLIST] Final Invitation for Abstracts: Antarctic Sea Ice session at the AGU Fall Meeting 2016
Pope, James O.
- [CRYOLIST] Workshop on the importance of calving for the mass budget of Arctic glaciers
- [CRYOLIST] Solicitation of Sea Ice Outlook Contributions - 2016 August Report (based on May, June, and July Data)
- [CRYOLIST] Reminder - Registration for IGS British Branch 2016
- [CRYOLIST] AGU Fall meeting reminder: "C006: Antarctic meteorology and climatology"
- [CRYOLIST] AGU session: Assessing stability of the East Antarctic Ice Sheet
Licht, Kathy J.
- [CRYOLIST] AGU session PP030: Tectonic, glacial, and ocean influences on bed geology and paleoelevation through time, Ross Embayment, West Antarctica
- [CRYOLIST] Post-doctoral position on Remote Sensing of landslides, University of Grenoble Alpes
- [CRYOLIST] AGU session: Hydrology of Glaciers and Ice Sheets
- [CRYOLIST] AGU session C022: modeling of the cryosphere
Price, Stephen F
- [CRYOLIST] REMINDER: Scenario Approaches to Understand Arctic Futures - Call for Abstracts
Last message date:
Sat Jul 30 08:19:51 PDT 2016
Archived on: Sat Jul 30 08:20:27 PDT 2016
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).