November 2016 Archives by thread
Starting: Tue Nov 1 13:37:32 PDT 2016
Ending: Wed Nov 30 11:55:33 PST 2016
- [CRYOLIST] Gordon Hamilton - memorial and obituary
- [CRYOLIST] New PERMOS Report "Permafrost in Switzerland" 2010-2014 available
- [CRYOLIST] U.S. Ice Drilling Program: Fall 2016 Ice Bits Newsletter Now Available
Joseph Souney Jr.
- [CRYOLIST] EARSeL workshop "Remote Sensing of Land Ice and Snow", 7.-9.Feb. 2017, Bern, CH
- [CRYOLIST] 2016 Ignite at AGU
- [CRYOLIST] Three upcoming November ACCAP webinars
- [CRYOLIST] AGU Cryosphere Innovation Award for Students; packets due Nov 16.
- [CRYOLIST] Intl. Workshop "Airborne Geodesy and Geophysics with Focus on Polar Applications", Dresden 19-21 April 2017
- [CRYOLIST] Session on climate contrasts across the mid-Pleistocene Transition at PAGES OSM, May 9-13, 2017.
- [CRYOLIST] Research position in ice sheet and GIA modelling, Durham University
BENTLEY, MICHAEL J.
- [CRYOLIST] MEaSUREs Antarctic Boundaries Map Now Available at NSIDC DAAC
- [CRYOLIST] Witness the Arctic - Fall 2016 Issue Available Online
- [CRYOLIST] Contribution to Special Issues in Journal Advances in Polar Science:“Response of polar organisms and natural environment to global changes”
lingxiaoliang at pric.org.cn
- [CRYOLIST] Contribution to Special Issues in Journal Advances in Polar Science:“Climate and Environment Change in Polar Regions”
lingxiaoliang at pric.org.cn
- [CRYOLIST] PhD opportunities at the University of Exeter, UK
Le Brocq, Anne
- [CRYOLIST] Registration open for Polar Technology Conference (11-12 April 2017)
- [CRYOLIST] Funded PhD opportunities at Leeds and York Universities, UK
- [CRYOLIST] Winter Snow School Deadline Nov 18 and AGU Town Hall Dec 12
- [CRYOLIST] MEaSUREs Greenland Ice Velocity for Selected Glaciers data set update at NSIDC DAAC
- [CRYOLIST] The Arctic Science Summit Week 2017: Abstract Submission Open
- [CRYOLIST] IGS British Branch 2017 first announcement
- [CRYOLIST] Expansion of Antarctic CORDEX activities
Orr, Andrew M.W.
- [CRYOLIST] Announcement EGU 2017 Arctic climate change session
- [CRYOLIST] ARCUS Arctic Research Seminar with Hajo Eicken
- [CRYOLIST] CRYOSEISMOLOGY - a review paper on icequakes
- [CRYOLIST] Phd position on glacier modelling at University of Zurich
- [CRYOLIST] ASSW 2017 session on Arctic Hydrology and Biogeochemistry
- [CRYOLIST] PhD Studentship opportunity: The role of supraglacial lakes in ice sheet change and sea level rise (competetively funded at Lancaster through the Envision DTP)
- [CRYOLIST] Fall AGU Town Hall Meeting: Scientific Drilling in the Polar Regions
Joseph Souney Jr.
- [CRYOLIST] Short Course on Cold Regions Hydrology
- [CRYOLIST] Ph D opportunities in cryospheric science/glaciology in Cambridge (UK)
- [CRYOLIST] International Conference on High Latitude Dust - Earlybird Registration EXTENSION 20th January 2017
- [CRYOLIST] SCAR & IASC Conference POLAR2018 - REMINDER: Session submission deadline is on 30 November 2016
anja.schilling at slf.ch
- [CRYOLIST] Vacancy at The Glacier Trust: Co–Director
- [CRYOLIST] 74nd Eastern Snow Conference: 6-8 June at University of Ottawa
- [CRYOLIST] EGU 2017: Solid Earth and Climate Interactions (GD3.4/CL4.13 )
- [CRYOLIST] PhD studentships available in Ocean and Atmospheric sciences, COAS, UEA
Karen Heywood (ENV)
- [CRYOLIST] Announcement: Polar Marine Science Gordon Research Seminar, March 25-26, 2017
- [CRYOLIST] EGU 2017 Session - Uncertainty in palaeoclimate proxies
- [CRYOLIST] Ice Drilling Support - Thwaites: The Future of Thwaites Glacier and its Contribution to Sea-level Rise
Joseph Souney Jr.
- [CRYOLIST] IASC Workshop on the Dynamics & Mass Budget of Arctic Glaciers in Maine this January
- [CRYOLIST] Solicitations for front cover illustrations for IGS journals
- [CRYOLIST] Senior ocean modeler position opened at the Nansen Center, Bergen, Norway
- [CRYOLIST] Phd at Bristol: evolution of Earth’s ice sheets from 300 million years ago to the future
D J Lunt
- [CRYOLIST] Fwd: [SIO Acad] Fwd: Statement on climate science - Please forward
Helen Amanda Fricker
- [CRYOLIST] (Chance to escape Trump USA, Brexit UK, ...) Advance Research Associate and PhD student positions in ice and climate modelling in the glacial dynamics group at Memorial University of Newfoundland
- [CRYOLIST] Scientific Programmer in Software Development for Climate Risk Management; Penn State, University Park
- [CRYOLIST] Two Postdoc Positions in Integrated Assessment of Climate Change; The Pennsylvania State University, University Park
- [CRYOLIST] Postdoctoral Position in Decision Support for Climate Risk Management; The Pennsylvania State University, University Park
- [CRYOLIST] ASSW 2017 session on the state of Arctic glaciers and ice caps
- [CRYOLIST] Abstract submission extended - X-ray Micro-tomography of Snow and Porous Ice Media
- [CRYOLIST] EGU2017 session “Monitoring and modelling water flow paths, supply and quality in a changing mountain cryosphere”
- [CRYOLIST] Earth Science PhD Opportunities at the Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- [CRYOLIST] Abstract call: The state-of-the-art in ice coring sciences at EGU2017
- [CRYOLIST] [GlobPermafrost] workshop and presentations at AGU 2016
- [CRYOLIST] ASSW 2017 session on the Arctic in Rapid Transition in Times of Global Change
- [CRYOLIST] Lamont-Doherty atmospheric science position
Timothy T. Creyts
- [CRYOLIST] EGU 2017 session on Microstructure and texture analysis: New methods and interpretations
- [CRYOLIST] Update to MEaSUREs Antarctic Grounding Line from Differential Satellite Radar Interferometry at NSIDC DAAC
- [CRYOLIST] Physical Oceanographer Tenure Track position at Oregon State
- [CRYOLIST] Open professorship in hydrospheric geophysics at the University of Helsinki
Jutila, Arttu J
- [CRYOLIST] EGU 2017 Perspective needed! Frontiers in Geomorphometry and Earth Surface Dynamics [GM3.1/GI3.17/NH4.11]
- [CRYOLIST] Permafrost Hydrology and Landscape Change Post Doc Positions
- [CRYOLIST] EGU 2017 session: "Clouds and Precipitation in the Polar Regions"
- [CRYOLIST] EGU 2017 session: Ice-sheet and climate interactions [CR1.2/CL4.09]
- [CRYOLIST] GIA session @ EGU2017 in Vienna
- [CRYOLIST] Call for papers - Annals of Glaciology ‘The Cryosphere in a Changing Climate'
- [CRYOLIST] Vacancy: Researcher in Hydrology at CEAZA, La Serena, Chile.
- [CRYOLIST] Senior-level positions in satellite remote sensing
- [CRYOLIST] SAVE THE DATE: SIPN Open Meeting - Tuesday, 13 December during 2016 AGU Meetings
- [CRYOLIST] Polar Prediction Workshop 2017 - 2nd Announcement
- [CRYOLIST] 2 PhDs in Physical Geography at Newcastle University
- [CRYOLIST] Call for papers: Land Degradation & Development (IF: 8.2) – Paraglacial processes
- [CRYOLIST] YOPP Special Session at the 9th International Congress on Arctic Social Science (ICASS IX)
- [CRYOLIST] EGU 2017 Session on the impact of light-absorbing impurities (LAI) on snow and ice
Biagio Di Mauro
- [CRYOLIST] EGU 2017 session: Environmental Seismology GM1.5/CR2.6/GI3.14/NH4.10/SM4.7
- [CRYOLIST] 2 PhD positions available at Institute of Geophysics and Meteorology at University of Cologne (Germany)
- [CRYOLIST] International youth conference on Geology, Geophysics and Geography in Russia
- [CRYOLIST] Research Assistant Professor position at University of Washington Seattle
- [CRYOLIST] EGU2017 Mountain hydrology session: HS2.2.1 Mountains and snow: Monitoring and modeling of snow
- [CRYOLIST] LAST Reminder Session Submission for the SCAR/IASC Conference POLAR2018: deadline is 30 November 2016
anja.schilling at slf.ch
- [CRYOLIST] Postdoctoral research opportunity on coupled regional climate modelling at the University of Bergen
- [CRYOLIST] FW: International Conference on High Latitude Dust - Abstract Deadline 30th November 2016
- [CRYOLIST] Freshwater in the Arctic and Sub-Arctic Seas (OS1.5/CR6.8) at EGU 2017
- [CRYOLIST] First circular for the IGS Kyoto 20178 symposium
- [CRYOLIST] judges needed for the AGU Cryosphere student presentations!
- [CRYOLIST] Geosciences Special Issue "Cryosphere"
- [CRYOLIST] [Mod post] Re: Recent post regarding International youth conference
- [CRYOLIST] Fwd: Please sign+share climate change open letter to Trump
- [CRYOLIST] EGU session: Rockfalls, rockslides, and rock avalanches with thematical slot on paraglacial rock slope failures
- [CRYOLIST] Intro to new funding opportunities for your work
- [CRYOLIST] Celebrate Antarctica Day on Thursday, 1 December with a live event from McMurdo Station!
- [CRYOLIST] [Mod post] Re: Politics and Trump post
- [CRYOLIST] PhD position in remote sensing of permafrost at ETH Zurich
- [CRYOLIST] AGU Travel Grants for Early Career Researchers
- [CRYOLIST] Call for Abstracts: EGU2017 "Cross Disciplinary Observations for an Integrated Understanding of the Arctic System"
Christopher Cox - NOAA Affiliate
Last message date:
Wed Nov 30 11:55:33 PST 2016
Archived on: Wed Nov 30 18:44:47 PST 2016
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).