[CRYOLIST] Geo Hackweek 2017, University of Washington

Anthony Arendt arendta at uw.edu
Mon May 22 09:15:42 PDT 2017

Hello,

The University of Washington's eScience Institute is hosting a Geo Hackweek,
Sept 11 - 15, 2017. Join us for five days of tutorials, data exploration,
software development and community networking, focused on open source tools
to analyze and visualize geospatial data. Our event will include instructors
from academia and industry across many different geospatial disciplines.

Several organizers have expertise in glaciology and can provide guidance on
handling of field and remote sensing datasets related to the study of ice.
Please visit our website https://geohackweek.github.io/ghw2017 for details
on how to apply.

Application deadline: June 15, 2017

We look forward to seeing you in Seattle!

Anthony Arendt