[CRYOLIST] Graduate Research Opportunities at Purdue

Lifton, Nathaniel A nlifton at purdue.edu
Thu Nov 2 08:27:02 PDT 2017

Apologies for cross-posting…
Graduate Research Opportunities at Purdue
The Department of Earth, Atmospheric, and Planetary Sciences (EAPS) at Purdue University is looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated graduate students for a variety of research projects in Geology and Geophysics, and Planetary, Environmental, and Atmospheric Sciences. As a multidisciplinary department within the College of Science, EAPS draws students from a variety of STEM backgrounds. We offer 4 years of guaranteed financial support and a variety of fellowships. Students with demonstrated academic and research excellence are invited to explore funded graduate opportunities at http://www.eaps.purdue.edu/gradresearch. Come see our booth (905) at AGU.
Purdue is a major research-extensive university in north-central Indiana that is well known internationally as a center for innovative research.  Our research community includes broad-based faculty and a highly productive group of graduate students across earth, atmospheric, and planetary sciences. Purdue University is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access/Affirmative Action employer fully committed to achieving a diverse student body.

<<<<<>>>>>

NATHANIEL LIFTON
Associate Professor

Purdue University
Departments of Earth, Atmospheric, and Planetary Sciences, and Physics and Astronomy
550 Stadium Mall Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2051 USA

OFFICE: HAMP 3275
PHONE: + 1 (765) 494-0754