[CRYOLIST] Good News: Peer-reviewed Journal Advances in Polar Science publishes papers free of charge

lingxiaoliang at pric.org.cn lingxiaoliang at pric.org.cn
Wed Nov 8 17:05:50 PST 2017

A peer-reviewed Journal Advances in Polar Science (APS) has no publication fees and all articles are freely accessible on the web as soon as they are released.
There are still a few spare pages for article in the issue of Vol.28, No.4, to be published in December 2017 (perhaps a little bit later).
In 2017, APS has a new category of paper, the Opinion Editorial (Op-Ed). This, with a maximum length of 2 pages, provides a forum to comment on the status and/or deficiencies of any aspect of polar science, to reflect on recent innovation or progress, and to promote internationally collaborative polar science projects.
APS is an international, peer-reviewed journal sponsored by the Polar Research Institute of China (PRIC). It is a quarterly journal, circulated internationally (ISSN 1674-9928, CN 31-2050/P). As you know, APS is changing and improving with the establishment of the International Editorial Board with two new Co-Editors-in-Chief (Prof. Huigen Yang and Prof. Ian Allison), and a new expert team of 26 disciplinary Editors in June of 2015.
We welcome your involvement in APS’s future editions. We look forward to the submission of new manuscripts and for any suggestions of future “Special Issues” (which can be made via email to the editorial office at journal at pric.org.cn). We encourage you to share this announcement broadly with interested colleagues.
For more details, please visit: www.aps-polar.org.

Mr. Xiaoliang Ling

Assistant Editor
Email: lingxiaoliang at pric.org.cn
Website: https://www.aps-polar.org
Online Submission: https://mc03.manuscriptcentral.com/apsci
Tel 86-21-58713642
MB 13818202982
Editorial Office of Advances in Polar Science
Polar Research Institute of China
451 Jinqiao Road, Pudong New Area
Shanghai 20136
China