[CRYOLIST] Greenland BedMachine V3 map available at AGU

JL Bamber ggjlb at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Nov 9 09:08:31 PST 2017

Dear Colleague,

Back in September this year Mathieu Morlighem circulated an email to
cryolist announcing the release of a new bed elevation data set for
Greenland called BedMachine v3 (sent 26/9/17). The digital data set is
available at NSIDC (https://nsidc.org/data/IDBMG4) but, in addition, we
have produced a beautiful hardcopy map (roughly A0 size) similar to the
map produced for the Antarctic BEDMAP2. In fact, the British Antarctic
Survey helped in the production and it forms part of their map series.

We will have copies available, if you would like one, from the NASA
exhibition stand (booth 1645) from Monday 11th am. I will also have some
copies with me in case you don't make it to the stand. We will also be
taking copies to EGU next spring. If you aren't planning to attend
either of these meetings but would like a copy please send an email with
your postal address to r.westaway at bristol.ac.uk and we will endeavour to
send one to you (depending on demand).

Yours, Jonathan, Mathieu and the BedMachine team.

Prof. J.L. Bamber                       tel: 44-(0)117-428-2490
Bristol Glaciology Centre,              fax: 44-(0)117-928-7878
School of Geographical Sciences,        email: j.bamber at bristol.ac.uk
University of Bristol,
University Road,
Bristol, BS8 1SS, UK.

Royal Society Wolfson Research Merit Scholar
President, European Geosciences Union (www.egu.eu)
GlobalMass  |  Attributing global sea level rise to its component parts  |  www.globalmass.eu
Google Scholar http://scholar.google.co.uk/citations?user=-skQKxgAAAAJ&hl
ISI Researcher ID http://www.researcherid.com/rid/C-7608-2011