[CRYOLIST] IEDA Data Resources for Antarctic Science: GeoMapApp, USAP-DC and other IEDA systems - User event at AGU

Andrew Goodwillie andrewg at ldeo.columbia.edu
Thu Nov 9 12:03:40 PST 2017

The IEDA group from Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory invites you to its
annual Fall AGU IEDA Users' lunchtime gathering. The event allows us to
provide updates on IEDA data resources with a focus upon GeoMapApp and
offers an opportunity for questions and suggestions. This year, we will
highlight IEDA systems and tools relevant for Antarctic and Southern
Ocean studies. Graduate students, post-docs and faculty are encouraged
to attend. A $10 Starbucks gift card will be given to the first 40
people who sign up <https://goo.gl/forms/kx6rWKgMbKuF81Z42>and attend.
Sign up soon to claim a place!

*Agenda: *

  * IEDA data resources update:
      o Data Management Plan Tool, GMRT Map Tool (South Polar).
      o USAP-DC Portal, ASODS and MGDS Search, Data submission.
  * What's New in GeoMapApp.
  * GeoMapApp South Polar demo.
  * Open discussion: Your questions and feedback (e.g. potential
    improvements, missing functions).

*Attendance: *Click here to sign up
<https://goo.gl/forms/kx6rWKgMbKuF81Z42>.
*Event Time: *Thursday 14th December, 12:30-1:30pm.
*Event Location*: Ascot/Newberry meeting room, Hilton New Orleans
Riverside Hotel (2 Poydras St).
*Food*: We'll provide a $10 Starbucks gift card to the first 40 attendees.

If you have questions about the event, please contact the IEDA team by
sending e-mail to info at iedadata.org <x-msg://74/info@iedadata.org>

See you at AGU!

The IEDA Team
Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University
www.iedadata.org <http://www.iedadata.org>