[CRYOLIST] call for abstracts EGU 2018: CL 1.23 - Quaternary glacial-interglacial transitions: causes and effects

Willem van der Bilt willemvanderbilt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 00:47:00 PST 2017

Dear all,

We shall reprise last year`s session on “*Quaternary glacial-interglacial
transitions: causes and effects*” (CL 1.23) at EGU 2018 (8-13 April) and
look forward to receive your abstracts. With this session, we seek to
advance the debate on the timing, drivers and patterns of
glacial-interglacial (including Holocene) climate variability. We welcome
contributions from proxy- as well as model-based approaches that discuss
changes across the full spectrum of spatio-temporal scales. You may *submit
through:*

https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2018/abstractsubmission/26416

Please note that the *submission deadline is 10 January 2018, 13:00 (CET)*.
For those of you who seek *travel support*: please *submit before December
1 2017*.

With kind regards and looking forward to see many of you in Vienna,

Willem van der Bilt, on behalf of the other conveners