[CRYOLIST] Extended deadline for abstract submission to Kyoto symposium

Magnus magnus at igsoc.org
Tue Nov 14 08:05:39 PST 2017

Dear Cryolist members

In light of the fact that we have several pending abstract submissions and hence many requests for an extension on the abstract submission, the Scientific Steering Committee has decided to extend the abstract deadline for the International Symposium on 'Cryosphere and Biosphere' by one week. The new deadline is now midnight on 21 November GMT. This is a generous extension and I trust you will all be able to submit in good time. Please do NOT wait until the last minute to submit.

Please note that this will possibly also delay the 'Notification of acceptance' by one week as well.

The meeting will be held 14-19 March 2017, in Kyoto, Japan.

Please note that the abstract submission system is separate from the IGS portal. You will have to register your details if you have not submitted an abstract with us before.

If you have not already done so please go to http://www.igsoc.org/symposia/preregistration/ and register your interest to attend as that will ensure you receive all future communications relating to the symposium. Formal registration should open within the next couple of weeks.

Please go to https://www.igsoc.org/symposia/2018/kyoto/ and submit your abstracts.

The second circular is posted on the IGS website. https://www.igsoc.org/symposia/2018/kyoto/kyoto2ndcirc_web.pdf

Please use the symposium hashtag #IGSKyoto18 when you tweet about it

All the best
Magnús

Magnús Már Magnússon
Secretary General