[CRYOLIST] Reports on Progress in Physics Review Article

Aster,Rick Rick.Aster at colostate.edu
Tue Nov 14 07:37:49 PST 2017

Dear Colleagues — We would like to draw your attention to the review article “Glacial Seismology” published this week in Reports on Progress in Physics (http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1361-6633/aa8473/meta) .  We wrote this article for a broad Earth Sciences and Physics audience, and to be complementary to the excellent 2016 Reviews of Geophysics article “Cryoseismology" by Poldolskiy and Walter.

Rick Aster and Paul Winberry

Professor of Geophysics and Department Head
Geosciences Department
322E NR Building
Warner College of Natural Resources
Colorado State University