[CRYOLIST] announcement: early-career cryosphere event at AGU

Ellyn Enderlin ellyn.enderlin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 06:34:20 PST 2017

Are you a cryospheric scientist currently in school or within 10 years of
your PhD? If so, we would like to invite you to the Early Career, Early
Entry event at AGU. This event is designed to help our AGU Cryosphere early
career members network with program managers, senior scientists, and their
peers in an informal and relatively small setting. The event is Tuesday, 12
December 2017 from 6:15-6:45 P.M. in the Earnest N. Morial Convention
Center (MCCNO), Second Floor, Room 295-296. After the event, everyone can
walk over to the Cryosphere reception at Mardi Gras World and keep the
party going!

Please feel free to contact us at agucryoec at gmail.com if you have any
questions about the event.

Thank you,