[CRYOLIST] SIPN South: call for contributions (due date: December 15th 2017)

Francois Massonnet francois.massonnet at uclouvain.be
Thu Nov 16 03:24:32 PST 2017

Dear colleagues,

The Sea Ice Prediction Network South (SIPN South) is inviting
contributors to participate to the first coordinated sea ice prediction
experiment in the Southern Ocean, targeting February 2018.

For more information about the project and submission guidelines, please
follow this link:

http://www.elic.ucl.ac.be/users/fmasson/SIPNSouth_2018_call.pdf

We kindly draw your attention to the deadline for submission of the
forecasts: 15th of December 2017.

Questions or feedbacks may be directed to François Massonnet
(francois.massonnet at uclouvain.be).

We are looking forward to receiving your contribution,

The SIPN South Leadership team

F. Massonnet, P. Reid, J. Lieser, J. Fyfe, C. Bitz, W. Hobbs, K. Kusahara.