October 2017 Archives by thread
Starting: Mon Oct 2 08:28:51 PDT 2017
Ending: Tue Oct 31 13:41:27 PDT 2017
- [CRYOLIST] QRA Annual Discussion Meeting 2018 abstract submission deadline
- [CRYOLIST] REMINDER: IGS Nordic Branch Meeting 2017, Uppsala, Sweden
- [CRYOLIST] Expect highly negative mass balances for Alpine glaciers this year
- [CRYOLIST] last reminder: NorthWest Glaciologists Meeting, October 13-14 at UBC, Vancouver
- [CRYOLIST] New MEaSUREs Greenland Ice Sheet Velocity Mosaics available at the NSIDC DAAC
- [CRYOLIST] Call to participation - Survey on Paleoclimate Data Standards
- [CRYOLIST] AAG 2018 CFP: (Re)examining Law and Changing Environmental Understandings and Realities
- [CRYOLIST] Snow Microwave Radiative Transfer model training workshop
- [CRYOLIST] Update (August data added) to MEaSUREs Greenland Image Mosaics from Sentinel-1A and 1B
- [CRYOLIST] Two Isotope Geochemistry Faculty Positions (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- [CRYOLIST] Job Announcement – Reasearch Associate in the PERMOS Office (50%)
- [CRYOLIST] EUCOP 2018 session “Past environments in permafrost regions”
- [CRYOLIST] POLAR2018 session 'Arctic and Antarctic past ice sheet dynamics and paleoclimate evolution'
Larter, Robert D.
- [CRYOLIST] Message for circulation to CRYOLIST
Smellie, John (Prof.)
- [CRYOLIST] EUCOP 2018 session 19: "Polar Coastlines in Transition: Arctic – Antarctic perspectives"
- [CRYOLIST] Funded PhD project on marine terminating ice sheets available at Ulster University
- [CRYOLIST] POLAR2018- Session 'Environmental and community challenges in rapidly changing polar coastal zones'
- [CRYOLIST] Postdoctoral Position in Ice Sheet Modeling at the University of Michigan
- [CRYOLIST] Requesting in-situ measurements for model validation
- [CRYOLIST] NASA SnowEx17 SnowMicroPen (SMP) Raw Penetration Force Profiles Data at NSIDC DAAC
- [CRYOLIST] Update to MEaSUREs Greenland Ice Velocity Maps from InSAR
- [CRYOLIST] Correction to MEaSURES Greenland Ice Velocity Announcement
- [CRYOLIST] POLAR 2018: Biogeochemical cycling in the Polar regions
Emily I. Stevenson
- [CRYOLIST] Polar 2018: Latest highlights from high altitude and polar ice cores
- [CRYOLIST] Arctic Change Session at AAG 2018
Ballinger, Thomas J
- [CRYOLIST] Tenure Track Position in Natural Resources/Environmental Science & Policy
- [CRYOLIST] Permafrost focus at the Yellowknife Geoscience Forum, 14-17 November 2017!
- [CRYOLIST] POLAR2018 Session: Historical Perspectives on Arctic and Antarctic Connections
- [CRYOLIST] EUCOP 2018 session “Linking terrestrial and freshwater ecosystems in the Arctic”
- [CRYOLIST] Abstract submission for IGS Kyoto Symposium now open
- [CRYOLIST] Open-Rank Faculty Position in Coastal Hazard at Virginia Tech available
- [CRYOLIST] Open-Rank Faculty Position in Coastal Hazards at Virginia Tech
- [CRYOLIST] EUCOP 2018 session “Mass-wasting processes in periglacial environments”
- [CRYOLIST] SCAR 2018 session: Using satellite imagery to study wildlife in polar regions
- [CRYOLIST] EUCOP session announcement
- [CRYOLIST] Position Available: Evans Family Professorship in Arctic Engineering
Stephanie M. Turner
- [CRYOLIST] Freshwater & Terrestrial ecosystem changes in Polar Regions - POLAR2018
- [CRYOLIST] Reminder: fully funded PhD position periglacial creep (solifluction)
- [CRYOLIST] New Web Resource -- Documented Practices and Resources for Productive, Respectful Relationships Between Researchers and Community Members
Lisa Sheffield Guy
- [CRYOLIST] WGMS call-for-data 2015/16
World Glacier Monitoring Service
- [CRYOLIST] POLAR2018: Snow on sea ice
- [CRYOLIST] EUCOP 2018 Session: Deep Permafrost
- [CRYOLIST] Postdoctoral Research Scientist at Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory
- [CRYOLIST] EUCOP18 session “In situ permafrost sensing and monitoring technologies”
Wagner, Anna M CIV USARMY CEERD-CRREL (US)
- [CRYOLIST] Call for papers - Annals of Glaciology - 'Timescales, Processes and Glacier Dynamics’
- [CRYOLIST] Alpine Glaciology/Glaciologist Meeting (AGM) Chamonix (France) , 1 and 2 March 2018
- [CRYOLIST] Junior faculty position at Stanford Geophysics
- [CRYOLIST] Polar 2018 Session: Data science for polar environments (SH-8)
David B. Reusch
- [CRYOLIST] 2-yr Postdoctoral Research Fellowship or Researcher position in permafrost and Earth system modeling
- [CRYOLIST] Postdoctoral Research Associate position available at University of Washington (Seattle, USA)
- [CRYOLIST] Scar OSC
- [CRYOLIST] Postdoc position – Arctic Climate Services
- [CRYOLIST] POLAR 2018 session on Atmosphere-Ocean-Ice interactions in the Polar Regions
- [CRYOLIST] POLAR2018: Ice sheets, ice shelves and proximal processes in past, present, and future climates
- [CRYOLIST] Upcoming ACCAP Webinars: Oct 24 @10am ADT & October 27 @12pm ADT.
- [CRYOLIST] EUCOP 2018 session "Thermokarst lake dynamics"
- [CRYOLIST] POLAR2018 Session: Tropical-Polar Teleconnections and their Climate Impacts
- [CRYOLIST] Call for abstracts: TE-03 Remote sensing of Polar regions - Davos 2018
- [CRYOLIST] National Science Foundation Request for Information on mid-scale research infrastructure needs - USA
- [CRYOLIST] 2 PhD Positions in Geomorphology and Cosmogenic Nuclides (GFZ Potsdam)
- [CRYOLIST] Sea ice session at POLAR18
- [CRYOLIST] POLAR2018 session Permafrost: connecting measurements, monitoring, and modelling
- [CRYOLIST] EUCOP 2018 session 17 "Subsea permafrost dynamics"
- [CRYOLIST] Assistant Professor position available at the University of Kansas
- [CRYOLIST] IARPC Collaborations Webinar Series: Updates from the International Arctic Science Committee.
- [CRYOLIST] Parallel Ice Sheet Model (PISM) v1.0 is released
- [CRYOLIST] "Tenure-track position in Snow Hydrology available at SLF Davos, Switzerland"
jasmine.zimmermann at slf.ch
- [CRYOLIST] POLAR18 session on ice sheets, solid Earth and sea level
WOODROFFE, SARAH A.
- [CRYOLIST] PhD student opening at University of Rochester
- [CRYOLIST] IASC Fellowship Program 2018 - call for applications
- [CRYOLIST] Call for abstract submissions to the 5th European Conference On Permafrost (EUCOP5), June 2018
- [CRYOLIST] Polar Cities Circles of Sustainability Workshop - 18 June 2018, Davos
- [CRYOLIST] POLAR2018: Call for abstract for Session OS-2 on sea-ice biogeochemistry
- [CRYOLIST] QRA abstract submission deadline (24th October)
- [CRYOLIST] PhD in sea ice physics: optics, energy budgets and ROV work
- [CRYOLIST] POLAR18: ISMASS Workshop on mass balance of the Greenland and Antarctic ice sheets
WHITEHOUSE, PIPPA L.
- [CRYOLIST] IARPC Glaciers and Sea Level meeting
- [CRYOLIST] POLAR 2018 SCAR/IASC session on 'Geological Heritage and geo-conservation in the Polar Regions'
- [CRYOLIST] EUCOP 2018 "Open Session on Mountain Permafrost"
- [CRYOLIST] GIA session at EGU 2018
Wouter van der Wal - LR
- [CRYOLIST] Greenland ice sheet weather station data by PROMICE
van As, Dirk
- [CRYOLIST] Short extension to QRA abstract submission deadline
- [CRYOLIST] EUCOP-2018: Thermal state of permafrost and active layer dynamics
- [CRYOLIST] EGU 2018 Snow hydrology session: Monitoring and modeling of snow (co-organized)
- [CRYOLIST] Taking the Temperature of the Antarctic Continent (TACtical) Workshop March 21-23 Hobart - abstracts & registration now OPEN
- [CRYOLIST] Call for abstract submission to Polar2018 session "Across the Southern Ocean"
Matthias Holger Braun
- [CRYOLIST] EGU 2018 - Volcanoes in a changing cryosphère
- [CRYOLIST] Postdoctoral Position in Ice Sheet Modelling, Theory or Lab Experiments at Georgia Tech
- [CRYOLIST] Invitation to submit Abstract to POLAR 2018, Davos, Switzerland - Abstracts due 1 November (next Wednesday)!
- [CRYOLIST] PhD on paleoclimate offshore west Greenland
- [CRYOLIST] Travel Funds Anticipated for U.S. Participants in the SCAR Open Science Conference, June, 2018
- [CRYOLIST] Ethics Sessions @ Fall AGU
- [CRYOLIST] POLAR2018: CR-3 Cryosphere-hydrosphere interactions: The water cycle at the three Poles
daniel.farinotti at wsl.ch
- [CRYOLIST] Vacancy: 3-years PhD position at University of Innsbruck, Austria
- [CRYOLIST] Postdoctoral Fellowship in the Earth and Environmental Sciences @ Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory
Timothy T. Creyts
- [CRYOLIST] Graduate Opportunities - Cosmogenic nuclide applications - Purdue University - PRIME Lab
Lifton, Nathaniel A
- [CRYOLIST] Postdoctoral position (ice core analysis)- Laboratoire de Glaciologie ULB
- [CRYOLIST] POLAR2018: Snow on sea ice: Submission deadline extended!
stefan.kern at uni-hamburg.de
- [CRYOLIST] POLAR2018: Abstract submission deadline extended to 12 November 2017
anja.schilling at slf.ch
- [CRYOLIST] Two Ph.D. positions for new NSF EarthCube project
Last message date:
Tue Oct 31 13:41:27 PDT 2017
Archived on: Tue Oct 31 14:05:34 PDT 2017
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).