September 2017 Archives by thread
Starting: Fri Sep 1 01:21:13 PDT 2017
Ending: Thu Sep 28 08:23:17 PDT 2017
- [CRYOLIST] POLAR2018 - Call for Abstracts
anja.schilling at slf.ch
- [CRYOLIST] Call for submissions to EUCOP 2018 is now open!
- [CRYOLIST] Position: Science Writer and Communications Specialist
- [CRYOLIST] Vacancy: Research Fellow - New Zealand Earth System Model
- [CRYOLIST] PhD position on Integrated modelling of ice volume changes in Antarctica at Stockholm University
- [CRYOLIST] Two new Elmer/Ice courses this fall
- [CRYOLIST] Call for abstract for Session OS-2 on sea-ice biogeochemistry at POLAR 2018
- [CRYOLIST] Postdoctoral position at Byrd Polar and Climate Research Center
- [CRYOLIST] last chance to register for WAIS Workshop - closes today!
- [CRYOLIST] IASC-NAG Workshop on Arctic Glaciology & Proglacial Marine Ecosystems
- [CRYOLIST] ArcticDEM Release 6: Everything - it's all there.
- [CRYOLIST] CORRECTION: Upcoming ACCAP Webinars (September 12, 20, 22)
- [CRYOLIST] GLIMS workshop summary is available
- [CRYOLIST] Earth Science Informatics RFP
- [CRYOLIST] POLAR2018, Remote Sensing of Cryosphere, Abstracts due Nov 1
- [CRYOLIST] Postdoctoral Research Associate Position in Sea-Ice Predictability at Princeton University and GFDL
Mitchell Bushuk - NOAA Affiliate
- [CRYOLIST] Arctic Change 2017 - Sea ice session
- [CRYOLIST] PROMICE anniversary 22 September
van As, Dirk
- [CRYOLIST] Opening for 2 Green Scholar Postdoctoral Fellowships
- [CRYOLIST] Lecturship in Climate Science at UEA
Karen Heywood (ENV)
- [CRYOLIST] NorthWest Glaciologists Meeting, October 13-14 at UBC, Vancouver
- [CRYOLIST] ICE 173-4 is now online
- [CRYOLIST] ICE 173-4 is now online – correction
- [CRYOLIST] ￼ 18-month postdoc at LOPS (Brest, France) in physical and paleo-oceanography
- [CRYOLIST] Postdoc at U. Arizona - geophysics and climate
- [CRYOLIST] SUMup database of snow/firn density, accumulation on land ice and snow depth on sea ice
- [CRYOLIST] Update to MEaSUREs Greenland Ice Sheet Velocity Map from InSAR Data, Version 2
- [CRYOLIST] Join the International Association of Cryospheric Sciences - and follow us on Twitter
- [CRYOLIST] 4th Snow Science Winter School open for application
- [CRYOLIST] Meeting Announcement: Polar CORDEX Meeting at British Antarctic Survey, Cambridge, UK, 18-20 October 2017
Orr, Andrew M.W.
- [CRYOLIST] Chair, Earth and Atmospheric Science Department (USA, Denver)
- [CRYOLIST] Arctic Change 2017 - Session COA06 - Coastal Processes and the Vulnerability of Communities, Resources and Ecosystems
- [CRYOLIST] National Science Foundation Dear Colleague Letter: support for engaging students and the public in polar research - USA
- [CRYOLIST] U.S. Ice Drilling Program: Summer 2017 Ice Bits Newsletter Now Available
Joseph Souney Jr.
- [CRYOLIST] Environmental Geophysics Postdoctoral Fellow at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- [CRYOLIST] Call for Session Abstracts POLAR2018 15-26 June 2018
- [CRYOLIST] ICE 173-4 is now online – additional material
- [CRYOLIST] Call for papers - Annals of Glaciology - 'Cryosphere and Biosphere'
- [CRYOLIST] Call for Session Abstracts POLAR2018 15-26 June 2018 Again
- [CRYOLIST] Alaska Summer School in Glaciology June 2018
- [CRYOLIST] FW: Three Assistant Professor positions at Durham University (Geography): palaeoclimate, sea level, earth surface dynamics/geohazards
MCCLYMONT, ERIN L.
- [CRYOLIST] Arctic Change 2017 Conference, Quebec City: Abstract submission deadline, Friday September 22.
- [CRYOLIST] Request for evaluation of an incubator project
- [CRYOLIST] Data Session at Arctic Change 2017 in Québec City - Abstracts due this Friday, 22 September!
- [CRYOLIST] PhD position at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology - periglacial creep
- [CRYOLIST] Update to MEaSUREs Greenland Image Mosaics from Sentinel-1A and 1B
- [CRYOLIST] Postdoctoral scientist in Arctic variability and predictability
- [CRYOLIST] Call for POLAR 2018 Session Abstracts, CR-7: Snow and firn: an open measurement and modeling challenge, Abstract Deadline of 1 November 2017
Pirazzini Roberta (FMI)
- [CRYOLIST] Research Scientist position (permanent) - Sea ice geophysics - at Norwegian Polar Institute
- [CRYOLIST] Transparency transparency and open data
- [CRYOLIST] USPA-PYRN Travel Grants Available for AGU Fall Meeting
- [CRYOLIST] Postdoctoral scientist in Arctic sea ice modelling
- [CRYOLIST] Last chance to register ! Elmer/Ice courses this fall
- [CRYOLIST] Graduate course in the Arctic ABL, at UNIS, Svalbard, spring 2018
- [CRYOLIST] Upcoming ARCUS Arctic Research Seminars
- [CRYOLIST] PhD position available at University of Waterloo (UW), Earth and Environmental Sciences Department
Homa Kheyrollah Pour
- [CRYOLIST] BedMachine Greenland v3 now available
- [CRYOLIST] IS-GEO Telecon - "How Warm is it Getting?" and Other Tales in Uncertainty Quantification - Tuesday, October 3rd at 12pm PT
- [CRYOLIST] POLAR2018: Snow on sea ice
- [CRYOLIST] Reminder: Deadline for PolarTREC Educator and Researcher Applications on 2 October 2017
- [CRYOLIST] IACS - call for symposia topics at IUGG 2019, Montreal - respond by October 31st
- [CRYOLIST] Ocean/Ice Boundary Layer Modeller
Holland, Paul R.
- [CRYOLIST] PhD position available at Technische Universität Berlin
Otto, Marco, Dr.
- [CRYOLIST] Assistant Professor in Geographic Information Systems and Geospatial Analysis - Montana State University
Last message date:
Thu Sep 28 08:23:17 PDT 2017
Archived on: Thu Sep 28 11:39:22 PDT 2017
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).