[CRYOLIST] Call for papers - Annals of Glaciology - 'Glacial Erosion and sedimentation'

Magnus magnus at igsoc.org
Wed Aug 1 07:00:58 PDT 2018

Dear Cryolist members

We would like to issue a call for papers for the thematic issue of the Annals of Glaciology on 'Glacial Erosion and sedimentation'.

The deadline for paper submission is 7 June 2019.

Accepted papers will be published online as soon as authors have returned their proofs and all corrections have been made.

The hard copy is scheduled for publication towards the end of 2019

We have two joint Associate Chief Editors for this issue,
Neal Iverson (Iowa State University) and
Lucas Zoet (University of Wisconsin-Madison).

Scientific editors are
David Egholm (Aarhus University)
Gwenn Flowers (Simon Fraser University)
Mark Johnson (University of Gothenburg)
Shaun Marcott (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
Chris Stokes (Durham University)
Martin Truffer (University of Alaska-Fairbanks)
more will be added as needed

Please go to https://www.igsoc.org/annals/call_4_papers/a80_call_4_papers.pdf for more information.

All the best
Magnús