February 2018 Archives by date
Starting: Thu Feb 1 00:44:10 PST 2018
Ending: Wed Feb 21 13:45:41 PST 2018
- [CRYOLIST] Fwd: Inspiring Girls Workshop: your chance to develop a field-based science program for girls
Swiss Girls on Ice
- [CRYOLIST] Near-real time Sentinel-2 snow products
- [CRYOLIST] PhD Studentship at CPOM Uni. Leeds
- [CRYOLIST] Open PhD position within cryospheric processes and ice core research at University of Bergen
Hans Christian Steen-Larsen
- [CRYOLIST] PhD position on permafrost and vegetation available at the Alfred-Wegener-Institute (Germany)
- [CRYOLIST] -Deadline Extended- EUMETSAT Meteorological Satellite Conference 2018
- [CRYOLIST] 2018 Ocean Sciences Meeting: open discussion with NSF Arctic Sciences Programs - USA
- [CRYOLIST] Robert G. Raskin Scholarship in Earth Science Informatics
- [CRYOLIST] Abstract submission for IGS Buffalo Symposium now open
- [CRYOLIST] Workshop on Cryospheric Extremes, 25-27 April 2018
- [CRYOLIST] SnowHydro conference: final program
- [CRYOLIST] PhD position in Ice Rheology at the Centre for Ice and Climate, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Sune Olander Rasmussen
- [CRYOLIST] Juneau Icefield Research Program student applications due Feb. 9
- [CRYOLIST] Climate variability workshop - POLAR2018
- [CRYOLIST] Quantarctica 3 Released - Download Now
- [CRYOLIST] SCAR and IODP anniversary - IODP Exp. 374 Ross Sea web site
De Santis, Laura
- [CRYOLIST] New daily lake ice phenology data set
- [CRYOLIST] PhD opportunity in snow hydrology and remote-sensing at UQTR, Canada
- [CRYOLIST] PAST-Gateways Arctic conference Durham University
WOODROFFE, SARAH A.
- [CRYOLIST] Call for Abstracts, Polar Microbes Symposium May 14-17 2018, Finland
eeva.eronen at gmail.com
- [CRYOLIST] Please Post Postdoctoral Ad via Listserv: John W. Miles Postdoctoral Fellowship in Theoretical And Computational Geophysics
- [CRYOLIST] Sea-Level Rise and the Ice Sheet System Model. Town Hall Meeting. AGU Portland. Monday Feb 12. F151. 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm.
Larour, Eric (329C)
- [CRYOLIST] Greenland logistics and science support
Dirk van As
- [CRYOLIST] PhD position at Boise State in remote sensing of forest-snow interactions
- [CRYOLIST] Update (December data added) to MEaSUREs Greenland Image Mosaics from Sentinel-1A and 1B
- [CRYOLIST] Two MEaSUREs ice velocity mosaic datasets now available at NSIDC DAAC
- [CRYOLIST] Arctic Research Seminar with Roberto Delgado & Andrea Horvath Marques
- [CRYOLIST] Kawader Research Assistantship Program - New York University Abu Dhabi - UAE
- [CRYOLIST] International Geochronology Summer School 2018 Switzerland
- [CRYOLIST] Chancellor fellow in Space and Satellite Analysis at the University of Edinburgh
- [CRYOLIST] Permanent lectureship at Northumbria University
- [CRYOLIST] Ocean/Ice Boundary Layer Modeller
Holland, Paul R.
- [CRYOLIST] Lecturer / Senior Lecturer in 3D environmental data capture at the University of Edinburgh
- [CRYOLIST] Webinar available on co-production of knowledge (This Friday 2/16)
- [CRYOLIST] Ice Drilling Support for NSF Polar Proposals
Joseph Souney Jr.
- [CRYOLIST] National Science Foundation Cyberinfrastructure for Sustained Scientific Innovation (CSSI) Program Webinar - USA
- [CRYOLIST] CICE Consortium releases Icepack v1.0
- [CRYOLIST] The cryosphere and its interactions with meteorology and the climate system - EMS2018
Renato R. Colucci
- [CRYOLIST] ECR conference on sea-level change (past and future)
- [CRYOLIST] 2-yr Postdoctoral Research Fellowship or Researcher position in permafrost and Earth system modeling
- [CRYOLIST] Postdoctoral research position in air-sea interactions open at the University of Delaware
- [CRYOLIST] Postdoc opportunity in time-variable gravity at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Gardner, Alex S (329C)
- [CRYOLIST] Survey on Polar Project and Community Management
- [CRYOLIST] Call for papers - Annals of Glaciology - 'Progress in Cryoseismology'
- [CRYOLIST] Travel Awards available to attend POLAR2018 - Apply by 28 February!
- [CRYOLIST] Call for Abstracts - ESC 2018: Seismological and Structural Studies in Polar Regions and the Cryosphere
- [CRYOLIST] Karthaus course 2018
Oerlemans, J. (Hans)
- [CRYOLIST] Palaeo-Arctic Spatial and Temporal Gateways meeting - abstract deadline extended...
WOODROFFE, SARAH A.
- [CRYOLIST] Fully-funded PhD studentship University of Brighton: ‘Reconstructing glaciation in the Kola Peninsula, Arctic Russia’
- [CRYOLIST] Faculty Position Opening Civil and Environmental Engineering Clarkson University
- [CRYOLIST] GLIMS book again is totally free, online
- [CRYOLIST] Information on FRISP-2018 in the French Alps
- [CRYOLIST] Call for glacier ice thickness data
World Glacier Monitoring Service
- [CRYOLIST] Call for Abstracts: UArctic Congress 2018 session 'Connecting polar research, policy and stakeholders across scales - examples from Europe and beyond'
Nolan, J.E. [Joseph]
- [CRYOLIST] Postdoctoral Fellowship opportunity in Satellite Altimetry
- [CRYOLIST] Call for Abstracts: Polar Prediction Workshop 2018
- [CRYOLIST] 23 unsolved problems in Hydrology: cryospheric perspective
- [CRYOLIST] PhD fellow in Ice-core research available - application deadline April 3rd
Sune Olander Rasmussen
Last message date:
Wed Feb 21 13:45:41 PST 2018
Archived on: Wed Feb 21 15:23:56 PST 2018
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).