[CRYOLIST] Nordic IGS 24th/25th October 2018 in Rovaniemi, Finland

Rupert Gladstone rupertgladstone1972 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 06:44:02 PDT 2018

Dear colleagues, we invite you to attend the Nordic IGS meeting, which this
year will be hosted by the Arctic Centre, University of Lapland Rovaniemi,
Northern Finland.

The meeting will take place on the 24th and 25th October.  More information
can be found on this event page:
https://tinyurl.com/yc4wux32

Registration is not yet available.  We will send another email to Cryolist
later in the summer with the registration link.  In the mean time please
note the dates in your diaries, and contact me if you have any questions
about the meeting.

Regards,
Rupert Gladstone
Raija Kivilahti

Rupert Gladstone, PhD
Antarctic Ice Sheet researcher, University of Lapland
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/fisoc
https://lacris.ulapland.fi/en/persons/rupert-gladstone(21a10
f7f-3ea9-4c06-b9a4-320eb4ca8e29).html
https://scholar.google.com.au/citations?user=FNgAsPkAAAAJ