[CRYOLIST] [25YPRA] (deadline extended to 8 March 2018) 25 Years of Progress in Radar Altimetry Symposium - 24-29 September 2018, Azores - CALL FOR ABSTRACTS

Jérôme Benveniste Jerome.Benveniste at esa.int
Thu Mar 1 13:46:13 PST 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Following our gentle reminder email a few days ago, we received many
tens of email announcing intention to submit (several) abstract(s) and
pleading for an extension to get group reviews completed.

So Pascal and myself compressed the downstream schedule and *extended
the abstract submission deadline to 8 March. *

Please take advantage of this lapse to refine and upload all your abstracts.

Looking forward to your participation!

     Jérôme Benveniste and Pascal Bonnefond
     on behalf of the 25 Years of Progress in Radar Altimetry Symposium
Organising Committee