[CRYOLIST] Extended deadline for abstract submission to Buffalo symposium

Magnus magnus at igsoc.org
Sat Mar 3 15:32:29 PST 2018

Dear Cryolist members

We have extended the deadline of the abstract submission for the International Symposium on 'Timescales, processes and glacier dynamics'.

Although abstracts have been coming in steadily yesterday and today we feel we need more for it to be the exiting symposium that the abstract we have already received are promising.

The new deadline is now midnight on 26 March GMT. This is a generous extension but the fact that we will be busy with Kyoto symposium until after the 20th so we decided to give you until after that time.

Please note that this will also delay the 'Notification of acceptance' by a similar timeframe as well.

The meeting will be held 3-8 June 2018, in Buffalo, NY, USA.

Please note that the abstract submission system is separate from the IGS portal. You will have to register your details if you have not submitted an abstract with us before.

If you have not already done so please go to http://www.igsoc.org/symposia/preregistration/ and register your interest to attend as that will ensure you receive all future communications relating to the symposium. Formal registration should open within the few days

Please go to https://www.igsoc.org/abstracts/a78/ and submit your abstracts.

The second circular is posted on the IGS website https://www.igsoc.org/symposia/2018/buffalo/buffalo2ndcirc_web.pdf

Please use the symposium hashtag #IGSBuffalo18 when you tweet about it

All the best
Magnús

Magnús Már Magnússon
Secretary General