[CRYOLIST] =?GB2312?B?UmVtaW5kZXI6IDMwIEFwcmlsIDIwMTggqEQgZGVhZGxpbmUgZm9yIHN1Ym1pdHRpbmcgYSBtYW51c2NyaXB0IHRvIFNwZWNpYWwgSXNzdWUgoa5Qb2xhciBDbGltYXRlIENoYW5nZaGv?=

lingxiaoliang at pric.org.cn lingxiaoliang at pric.org.cn
Tue Mar 13 00:49:58 PDT 2018

Reminder: 30 April 2018 ¨D deadline for submitting a manuscript to Special Issue ¡®Polar Climate Change¡¯
As you know, Advances in Polar Science (APS) will publish a special issue as a lasting outcome of this workshop ¡®Polar Climate Change: Driving Processes, Extreme Events, and Global Linkages¡¯, held in October 2017 at Hohai University, Nanjing, China. It is our great honor to have invited four Guest Editors for this issue, Zhaomin Wang (Hohai University, China), Kent Moore (University of Toronto, Canada), Annette Rinke (Alfred Wegener Institute, Helmholtz Centre for Polar and Marine Research, Germany) and John Turner (British Antarctic Survey, UK). This issue is expected to be published in September of 2018, will be part of APS Volume 29 as general issue.

This e-mail is simply a reminder that the deadline for submission is 30 April 2018. To know its details, please click the link below:
http://www.aps-polar.org/news/details/M171215000002MtPw

We look forward to your submission of new manuscripts to this special issue. We encourage you to share this announcement broadly with interested colleagues.

Would you please complete and return the Feedback Sheet? I am looking forward to your reply at your earliest convenience.

Mr. Xiaoliang Ling

Assistant Editor
Email: lingxiaoliang at pric.org.cn
Website: https://www.aps-polar.org
Online Submission: https://mc03.manuscriptcentral.com/apsci
Tel 86-21-58713642
MB 13818202982
Editorial Office of Advances in Polar Science
Polar Research Institute of China
451 Jinqiao Road, Pudong New Area
Shanghai 20136
China