[CRYOLIST] Near Surface Geophysics Group - Postgraduate Symposium

Adam Booth A.D.Booth at leeds.ac.uk
Fri Mar 16 16:07:20 PDT 2018

Good evening,

Hope all is well in CryoLand.

Please find attached a promotional flyer for a Postgraduate Symposium, held by the UK Geological Society's Near Surface Geophysics Group<http://www.nsgg.org.uk/>, hosted in July at the University of Leeds.  We invite abstracts from postgrads working with any applications of near-surface geophysics, including many cryosphere related fields.  Ice, snow, permafrost... if you're using geophysics in some way, it's all fair game as far as I'm concerned.

Postgrads: Do consider submitting an abstract!

Supervisors of Postgrads: Do consider encouraging your postgrads to submit!

I look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to Leeds.

Best regards,

Adam

Dr Adam Booth

Lecturer in Exploration Geophysics