[CRYOLIST] Fwd: Remote Sensing of Dynamic Permafrost Regions special issue

Jones, Benjamin bjones at usgs.gov
Sat Mar 17 12:08:15 PDT 2018

Dear All,

We are pleased to announce a paper submission deadline extension for our
Special Issue in the journal Remote Sensing on “Remote Sensing of Dynamic
Permafrost Regions
<http://www.mdpi.com/journal/remotesensing/special_issues/Dynamic_Permafrost>
”.

We solicit manuscripts that use the multitude of remote sensing platforms
and sensors available for describing permafrost region characteristics and
dynamics. We welcome submissions that focus on multiple spatial and
temporal scales as well as the integration of permafrost region field
studies with remotely sensed data. We are particularly interested in
submissions that deal with ice-rich permafrost landscapes and
quantification of thermokarst and thaw-related landscape dynamics.
Contributions that demonstrate the development of new techniques, data
products, and/or highlight the challenges of remote sensing in permafrost
regions are also encouraged.

Deadline for manuscript submissions: *1 June 2018*

Visit this link for more detailed information on the special issue:
http://www.mdpi.com/journal/remotesensing/special_issues/Dynamic_Permafrost

For information on manuscript preparation and related matters, please see
the instructions for authors: http://www.mdpi.com/j
ournal/remotesensing/instructions

*Please don’t hesitate to contact us in regards to your potential
submission to our special issue focused on “Remote Sensing of Dynamic
Permafrost Regions
<http://www.mdpi.com/journal/remotesensing/special_issues/Dynamic_Permafrost>”.*
Regards,

Dr. Benjamin M. Jones (bjones at usgs.gov)