[CRYOLIST] UAS4Enviro Conference 2018 - Submit abstracts now!

Amy Woodget a.woodget at worc.ac.uk
Fri Mar 23 10:15:29 PDT 2018

UAS for Environmental Applications Conference 2018
27-29 June, Split (Croatia)

Dear Colleagues,

Please be reminded that the UAS4ENVIRO 2018 conference will be held in Split, Croatia from 27-29 June 2018. This event follows previously successful meetings in Portugal (2017), Worcester (2016), Liverpool (2015), Exeter (2014) and Worcester (2013). This meeting forms the annual conference of the RSPSoc's UAV special interest group and we would love to see you there!

Abstract due date is 01 April 2018. Please submit online: http://uas4enviro2018.fesb.unist.hr/
Two keynote speakers:
Dr. Robert J. Moorhead II, Professor, Mississippi State University, USA
Dr. Hermann Hellwagner, Professor, Institute of Information Technology, Klagenfurt University, Austria

Authors will have an option to submit full versions of their papers to a special issue of the International Journal of Remote Sensing (IJRS) - Drones section.

Please contact Anita Simic for further information: asimic.canada at gmail.com
Website at: http://uas4enviro2018.fesb.unist.hr/

Best wishes,
Amy

Dr Amy Woodget
Post-doctoral Researcher & Lecturer in Remote Sensing & River Science
RSPSoc UAVs Special Interest Group Chair

Address: Institute of Science & Environment, University of Worcester (UK)
Phone: +44 (0)1905 542441
Email: a.woodget at worc.ac.uk<mailto:a.woodget at worc.ac.uk>
Web: http://www.worcester.ac.uk/discover/amy-woodget.html<http://www.worcester.ac.uk/discover/amy-woodget.htmlhttp:/>
Twitter: @Amy_Woodget @UAS4Enviro

***Please note I am currently on a long term phased return to work so may be slower than usual to reply***