[CRYOLIST] CORRECTION - Online registration for the IGS Buffalo Symposium now open

Magnus magnus at igsoc.org
Wed Mar 28 04:12:07 PDT 2018

Apologies, I made a 'cut and paste' error in my previous message. Below is the correct message
Dear Cryolist members

Online registration is now open for the 'International Symposium on Timescales, Processes and Glacier Dynamics' to be held 3-8 June 2018, in Buffalo, NY, USA.

Early Bird rates apply until 22 April 2018.

Please go to https://www.igsoc.org/symposia/2018/buffalo/

The second circular is posted on the IGS website. https://www.igsoc.org/symposia/2018/buffalo/

Please also note that it is still possible to submit an abstract. The submission will close at 23:59 GMT on 3 April 2018.

All the best
Magnús

Magnús Már Magnússon
Secretary General