[CRYOLIST] STRATI 2019 congress: Arctic-Antarctic bi-polar linkages

Florence Colleoni flocolleoni at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 07:13:42 PST 2019

Dear cryolisters,

We would like to draw your attention to the upcoming Strati 2019 congress
that will occur *July 2-5 2019 in Milano (Italy)*: http://www.strati2019.it
***** Abstract submission opens January 10th.* ****
We are proposing the following bi-polar session:ST6.1: Combining Arctic and
Antarctic paleoclimate and paleoceanographic stratigraphic records with
models to understand past and future evolution of bi-polar linkage
<http://www.strati2019.it/index.php/program/scientific-sessions/9-sessions/37-t6-1-combining-arctic-and-antarctic-paleoclimate-and-paleoceanographic-stratigraphic-records-with-models-to-understand-past-and-future-evolution-of-bi-polar-linkages>

We invite and encourage contributions from observational and modeling works.

You can find the full scientific program and sessions description here:
http://www.strati2019.it/index.php/program/scientific-sessions

We wish you a happy new stratified year!

Florence Colleoni, Peter Bjil, Jochen Knies, Laura De Santis