[CRYOLIST] EGU2019 session “Water flow paths, supply and quality in a changing cryosphere”

Giulia Zuecco giulia.zuecco at unipd.it
Thu Jan 3 10:33:44 PST 2019

Dear colleagues,

We would like to invite you to submit an abstract to our PICO session at
EGU 2019 (7-12 April); /“//Water flow paths, supply and quality in a
changing cryosphere/”
(https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2019/session/30341 ).

This session brings together researchersinvestigating changes in runoff
generation processes, drainage systems and pollutant release in
environments characterized by glacier retreat, snow cover depletion and
permafrost thawing.

Deadline for submission of abstracts: *January 10, 2019 at 13:00 CET*.

Best regards,

Giulia Zuecco, Michael Engel, Andrew Frampton

--

Dr. Giulia Zuecco
Hydrology Group
E-mail: giulia.zuecco at unipd.it