[CRYOLIST] PhD position, UGOT, Sweden: deep Arctic Ocean and polar climate

Céline Heuzé celine.heuze at gu.se
Mon Jan 7 03:00:03 PST 2019

Happy New cryo-Year!
I am looking for a PhD student to investigate the deep Arctic Ocean circulation and its role in the climate system using notably historical and new in-situ measurements, and to collect their own data in summer 2020.
More background information and link to the application system: https://www.gu.se/english/about_the_university/job-opportunities/vacancies-details/?id=3655

The position is for four years at the Department of Earth Sciences, University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
Application deadline 31 January. The selected candidate can start as early as April 2019 and no later than August 2019.

Apply if you have been awarded a Master's degree or equivalent recently, or will have completed it by the start date. If you are way beyond the Master's level, please forward to potential candidates. Thank you!
For any question about the project itself, email me (celine.heuze[at]gu.se) and I shall reply within a few days.
Good luck!

Dr Céline Heuzé
Bitr. Universitetslektor in climatology,
Department of Earth Sciences, University of Gothenburg
Box 460, 405 30 Göteborg, Sweden
Email: celine.heuze at gu.se<mailto:celine.heuze at marine.gu.se>
Website: cheuze.com<http://cheuze.com/>
Twitter: @ClnHz<https://twitter.com/ClnHz>