[CRYOLIST] Juneau Icefield Research Program (JIRP): Faculty applications due Friday

Annie Boucher annie at juneauicefield.org
Mon Jan 7 12:18:23 PST 2019

Juneau Icefield Research Program (JIRP) Teaching and Research Faculty
applications are due this Friday, January 11th for first consideration.

We're very excited to be putting together an adventurous and ambitious
summer field season for 2019. We invite PhD students, postdocs, professors,
and professionals to apply to come to the Juneau Icefield this summer. New
for 2019 we have two faculty tracks: Teaching Faculty, who are on the
Icefield primarily to teach JIRP students; and Research Faculty, who wish
to do research on the Juneau Icefield with extensive logistical support
through JIRP.

Information can be found at juneauicefield.org/faculty/information for both
positions. Please direct questions to Program Manager Annie Boucher at
annie at juneauicefield.org.

Cheers,
Annie and Seth

--