[CRYOLIST] EGU 2019 Snow Avalanches - abstract submission deadline approaching (10 January)

thierry faug thierry.faug at irstea.fr
Mon Jan 7 12:43:11 PST 2019

European Geosciences Union
General Assembly 2019
Vienna, Austria, 7April-12April 2019

Dear colleagues,
We are pleased to announce and cordially invite you to submit abstracts
to two sessions on snow avalanches (part of CR3 – Snow and ice:
properties, processes, hazards)

Session CR3.01
Snow avalanche formation: from snow mechanics to avalanche detection
Convener: Alec van Herwijnen
Co-conveners: Bernardino Chiaia, Johan Gaume, Pascal Hagenmuller

Session CR3.02
Snow avalanche dynamics: from basic physical knowledge to mitigation
strategies
Convener: Florence Naaim-Bouvet
Co-conveners: Betty Sovilla, Thierry Faug, Jan-Thomas Fischer

IMPORTANT DATE: Deadline for receipt of abstracts is 10 January 2019,
13:00 CET(all abstracts must be submitted to the EGU office only)

For the submission of an abstract please follow the following link:
_https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/egu2019/sessionprogramme_
and select the CR (Cryospheric Sciences) group
and then use the 'abstract submission' link in session CR3.01 or CR3.02.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Vienna,

/Alec van Herwijnen, Florence Naaim and all co-conveners of sessions
CR3.01 and CR3.02/
/
/
/