[CRYOLIST] 2019 Alpine Glaciology Meeting - Innsbruck, Austria: second (and last) call for contributions & registration

Fabien Maussion fabien.maussion at uibk.ac.at
Sun Jan 13 12:39:39 PST 2019

Dear Cryolisters,

After the EGU e-mail flood, time for simpler things: this is a reminder
that the registration for the upcoming *2019 Alpine Glaciology Meeting*
(AGM) is open *until January 31st*! We encourage you to register and
book your accommodation as early as possible since Innsbruck is a
beloved tourist destination this time of year.

To register and submit a contribution, visit
https://www.uibk.ac.at/congress/agm2019/
<https://www.uibk.ac.at/congress/agm2019/>. Oral and poster
presentations are welcome, and young researchers are especially
encouraged to present their work in progress! As it is tradition at the
AGM, there is no need to submit an abstract.

The meeting will be hosted in *Innsbruck*, Austria, *28 February and 01
March 2019*, and serves as informal exchange platform for researchers
working on snow, glaciers and permafrost in all regions of the world.

*We hope to welcome many of you in Innsbruck!*

/Organisation committee: / /
/Fabien Maussion, Lindsey Nicholson, Stephan Galos, Georg Kaser, Michael
Kuhn//
////Department of Atmospheric and Cryospheric Sciences (ACINN)
<http://acinn.uibk.ac.at/>///Research Centre for Climate - Cryosphere
and Atmosphere/ <https://www.uibk.ac.at/climate-cryosphere/index.html.en>//

--
Fabien Maussion

/University of Innsbruck
Department of Atmospheric and Cryospheric Sciences
<http://acinn.uibk.ac.at/>
Research Centre for Climate <http://uibk.ac.at/climate-cryosphere>
Innrain 52f, 6020 Innsbruck
Tel.: +43 512 507 54411/