[CRYOLIST] Polar Film Festival at the Explorers Club

Sarah Bouckoms sbouckoms at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 04:55:05 PST 2019

Hi there,

Excited to share that the Explorers Club Polar Film Festival is coming up
on January 24th, 25th and 26th. We've got film makers coming from the high
Arctic to New Zealand. There are lots of educational films, shorts to full
length features and cultural demonstrations. I hope some of you can attend
in New York City.  We have had a number of submissions from the science
community which is fantastic. Please consider submission for next year as
this is a great platform to reach a wider audience of the general public.
There were many submissions this year and  some we have already rolled over
for next year. The date has not been set yet but do submit on FilmFreeway
or at polarfilmfestival at explorers.org

You can buy tickets and find out more about our line up here:
www.polarfilmfest.com

Please spread the word.

cheers,
Sarah