[CRYOLIST] ICSIH sessions at IUGG General Assembly 2019: one month left to submit abstracts

Melody Sandells melody.sandells at coresscience.co.uk
Fri Jan 18 03:10:25 PST 2019

Dear Colleagues,

The 27th IUGG General Assembly (http://iugg2019montreal.com/) promises
to be a fantastic event for its centenary, which will be held in
Montreal from 8th-18th July 2019. The International Commission for
Snow and Ice Hydrology (ICSIH) are co-organising five sessions as part
of the IAHS symposium
(https://iahs.info/Commissions--W-Groups/ICSIH-Snow-and-Ice-Hydrology/Activities/Symposia-Workshops-Schools/).
These are:

H17 – ADVANCES IN SNOW HYDROLOGY
H18 – ADVANCES IN REMOTE OBSERVATION OF SEASONAL SNOW
H23 – INNOVATIVE ICT TOOLS FOR WATER MANAGEMENT AND SCIENCE
JC04 – DECLINING GLACIERS AND SNOW COVER AND THEIR IMPACTS ON
DOWNSTREAM HYDROLOGY (IACS, IAHS)
JC08 – COUPLING PROCESSES BETWEEN THE ATMOSPHERIC BOUNDARY-LAYER AND
SNOW/ICE SURFACES: OBSERVATIONS AND MODELLING (IACS, IAHS, IAMAS)

There is one month left to submit your abstracts:
http://iugg2019montreal.com/abstract-submission.html (open until 18th
February 2019)

We hope to see you there!

With best wishes,
Mel
Dr Melody Sandells
Director, CORES Science and Engineering Limited
email: melody.sandells at coresscience.co.uk
phone: +44 1207 272836
website: www.coresscience.co.uk
Twitter: @mjsandells