[CRYOLIST] Workshop on Cryosphere and Hydrosphere for Global Change Studies, Enschede, the Netherlands, June 10-14, 2019

Csatho, Beata bcsatho at buffalo.edu
Tue Jan 22 20:49:48 PST 2019

Dear Cryospheric Remote Sensing Friends,

I like to bring to your attention the ISPRS workshop on "Cryosphere and Hydrosphere for Global Change Studies (CHGCS 2019)" to be held in Enschede, the Netherlands, June 10-14, 2019 (www.gsw2019.org/chgcs/<http://www.gsw2019.org/chgcs/>). The workshop is part of the ISPRS Geospatial Week (www.gsw2019.org<http://www.gsw2019.org>), the premier ISPRS event in 2019.

The themes of the event cover a wide range of remote sensing research and applications relevant to cryosphere and hydrosphere, including, but not limited to: ice sheets, glaciers, and ice shelves, sea ice in the Arctic and Antarctic, mass balance, river and lake ice, albedo at high latitudes, permafrost, cryosphere-atmosphere interaction, Himalayan cryosphere, surface water and groundwater hydrology, coastal environments and sea-level rise, data assimilation and cryospheric and hydrological models, and retrieval of satellite cryospheric and hydrological parameters.

Extended abstracts (minimum 4 pages) should be submitted through the ConfTool website (https://www.conftool.com/gsw2019/) before February 4, 2019.

I am looking forward to seeing you in Enschede.

On behalf of the organizing committee:
Beata Csatho (bcsatho at buffalo.edu<mailto:bcsatho at buffalo.edu>), co-chair of ISPRS WG III/9, WG III/9: Cryosphere and Hydrosphere, University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, USA