January 2019 Archives by thread
Starting: Tue Jan 1 21:43:44 PST 2019
Ending: Thu Jan 31 16:05:35 PST 2019
- [CRYOLIST] Happy New Year!
- [CRYOLIST] Call for abstract for EGU2019 session CL1.25 Polar continental margins and fjords...
- [CRYOLIST] Senior Scientist in Observational Physical Oceanography at Alfred Wegener Institute, Bremerhaven, Germany
- [CRYOLIST] INQUA 2019: Arctic landscape evolution and long-term coastal change
- [CRYOLIST] EGU2019 sessions "Clouds, moisture, and precipitation in the polar regions" and "The atmospheric water cycle: processes, dynamics and characteristics"
- [CRYOLIST] EGU 2019 - Arctic, Antarctic and other glaciated terranes volcanism - magmatic, tectonic, geomorphic and climatic implications
- [CRYOLIST] IUGG2019 session on Interactions of Solid Earth, Ice Sheets and Oceans (IAG, IACS, IASPEI) - call for abstracts
- [CRYOLIST] Abstract submission for IGS Madison Symposium now open
- [CRYOLIST] Sea ice at EGU 2019. Rapid changes in sea ice: processes and implications
- [CRYOLIST] PhD position available in subglacial biogeochemistry
- [CRYOLIST] EGU 2019 session: Observing and Understanding the Climate and Earth System through Geodesy
- [CRYOLIST] INQUA 2019 - Abstract Submission - One Week to Go!
- [CRYOLIST] EGU 2019: Changes in the Arctic Ocean, sea ice and subarctic seas systems
- [CRYOLIST] EGU 2019 - Permafrost-hydrological interactions in a changing climate: Coupled heat transfer and fluid flow processes, CR4.2/HS11.3
- [CRYOLIST] PhD Position in seasonal to decadal prediction of glacier mass balances
- [CRYOLIST] University of Iceland: Research position in geophysics, with a specialization in glaciology.
Guðfinna Th Aðalgeirsdóttir
- [CRYOLIST] STRATI 2019 congress: Arctic-Antarctic bi-polar linkages
- [CRYOLIST] EGU2019 session “Water flow paths, supply and quality in a changing cryosphere”
- [CRYOLIST] 15th Conference on Polar Meteorology and Oceanography
- [CRYOLIST] EGU 2019 session: Climate Change Education
- [CRYOLIST] EGU Sessions on Biases in weather and climate models and Convection-permitting modelling
Stefan Pieter Sobolowski
- [CRYOLIST] EGU 2019 - RPAS-Session (reminder)
- [CRYOLIST] Available Position: The Arctic Monitoring and Assessment Programme (AMAP) Secretariat seeks a full-time Deputy Secretary
- [CRYOLIST] EGU2019 deadline for abstracts is the 10 Jan: OS4.12/BG3.15 Plastic in the aquatic environment:
- [CRYOLIST] Final reminder: Opportunity to join the bureau of the International Association of Cryospheric Sciences (IACS)
- [CRYOLIST] Researcher Position in Elevation Change Analysis
- [CRYOLIST] IUGG 2019: Atmosphere - ocean - sea ice interactions
- [CRYOLIST] EGU 2019 session on ice shelves and tidewater glaciers ... abstract deadline approaching
- [CRYOLIST] PhD position, UGOT, Sweden: deep Arctic Ocean and polar climate
- [CRYOLIST] Call for abstracts: "Taking the temperature of the Earth" at EGU 2019 (Vienna)
- [CRYOLIST] [EGU 2019] Let's Get Digital
- [CRYOLIST] EGU 2019 Call for Abstracts: "Tipping elements, tipping points and critical thresholds in the Earth's climate system"
- [CRYOLIST] APPLY NOW Next Generation Polar Research Symposium May 5-11, 2019
- [CRYOLIST] Announcement EGU 2019 Arctic climate change session
- [CRYOLIST] Scientific Programmer: Software Development for Multisector Dynamics of Coupled Human and Earth Systems, Penn State, University Park
Kostadinova, Katerina Lubomirova
- [CRYOLIST] Juneau Icefield Research Program (JIRP): Faculty applications due Friday
- [CRYOLIST] EGU 2019 Snow Avalanches - abstract submission deadline approaching (10 January)
- [CRYOLIST] 2 PostDoc positions at Univ. Erlangen-Nuremberg on remote sensing and machine learning / rem. sens. and modelling
Matthias Holger Braun
- [CRYOLIST] PhD Position University of Bern - Tephra in Ice Cores
- [CRYOLIST] IAGLR19 session on "Harmful algal blooms and their toxicity"
Homa Kheyrollah Pour
- [CRYOLIST] EGU 2019 session: "Ice-sheet and climate interactions [CR5.3/CL4.06]"
- [CRYOLIST] MRI call for Synthesis Workshops 2019 - Funding available
carolina.adler at giub.unibe.ch
- [CRYOLIST] 125 years of internationally coordinated glacier monitoring
World Glacier Monitoring Service
- [CRYOLIST] British Branch IGS meeting, 4-5 September 2019 at Northumbria University
- [CRYOLIST] Reminder: EGU Session CR7.1/CL5.14 Data Science for Climate and the Cryosphere
- [CRYOLIST] Fwd: EGU 2019 - Polar meteorology and climatology and their link to changes in the cryosphere
- [CRYOLIST] Online Arctic Science Communication Training for Early Career Scientists
- [CRYOLIST] INQUA session, extended abstract deadline 13/01/19: Geological and geophysical archives of ice sheets on continental shelves
Andy Emery [RPG]
- [CRYOLIST] IGS Madison abstract deadline Jan 20th
- [CRYOLIST] Call for submissions to session 'Sub-Antarctic Islands – sentinels of change' at SouthCOP 2019
- [CRYOLIST] ANTPAS sessions in SOUTHCOP 2018
- [CRYOLIST] Vacancy: Research Fellow - New Zealand-based, Antarctic fieldwork focussed, "Supercooling measurements under ice shelves" project
- [CRYOLIST] Students in Polar and Alpine Research Conference, Brno, April 2019
- [CRYOLIST] Mount Everest Foundation funding call
- [CRYOLIST] 2019 Alpine Glaciology Meeting - Innsbruck, Austria: second (and last) call for contributions & registration
- [CRYOLIST] PhD position in arctic hydrogeological modelling at Stockholm University, Sweden
- [CRYOLIST] Call for submissions to 'Sub-Antarctic Islands – sentinels of change' at SouthCOP 2019
- [CRYOLIST] John Nye 1923–2019
- [CRYOLIST] student workshop to learn thermochronology (with Antarctic focus)
Licht, Kathy J.
- [CRYOLIST] "Recession of Equatorial Glaciers: A Photodocumentation"
GRANT W PETTY
- [CRYOLIST] Opening of Associate Professor in Physical Geography (Glaciology) at University of Oslo
- [CRYOLIST] Reminder and DEADLINE EXTENSION for the open SURVEY on changes to the International Glaciological Society (IGS)
- [CRYOLIST] EMS session - finalization
Renato R. Colucci
- [CRYOLIST] MISTAKEN message sent to cryolist
Renato R. Colucci
- [CRYOLIST] Arctic Workshop - abstracts & registration now open!
- [CRYOLIST] Position now open at CEOS, University of Manitoba
- [CRYOLIST] CESM Polar Modeling Workshop, Aug 12-16 2019
- [CRYOLIST] New Book | The Secret Lives of Glaciers
- [CRYOLIST] CRYOLIST Digest, Vol 107, Issue 14
carolina.adler at giub.unibe.ch
- [CRYOLIST] Polar Film Festival at the Explorers Club
- [CRYOLIST] Canadian MSc/PhD position in climate dynamics at York University
- [CRYOLIST] PhD glaciology University of Canterbury New Zealand
- [CRYOLIST] Postdoctoral position at the University of Exeter
Le Brocq, Anne
- [CRYOLIST] IUGG 2019: Ice sheet surface mass balance (Session C04)
- [CRYOLIST] Call for young reviewers of the IPCC AR6 WG1 report (First Order Draft)
- [CRYOLIST] Polar Prediction Workshop 2019: Call for Registration and Abstracts
- [CRYOLIST] PhD opportunity: New Zealand-based Antarctic ice-ocean interactions research
- [CRYOLIST] ICSIH sessions at IUGG General Assembly 2019: one month left to submit abstracts
- [CRYOLIST] 2 PhD positions on the impacts of climate change on high alpine geosystems. At the Cath. University of Eichstaett Ingolstadt, Germany
- [CRYOLIST] Ice Core Stratigraphy: regional to global paleoclimatic reconstruction - STRATA2019 conference
- [CRYOLIST] Fwd: Advertising our GSA Cordilleran Session
- [CRYOLIST] Input needed: National Academies CORES study for NSF EAR
- [CRYOLIST] Live streaming from Arctic Frontiers 2019 - Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- [CRYOLIST] Five PhD studentships in Data Science of the Natural Environment at Lancaster University *including three Cryosphere topics*.
- [CRYOLIST] Session about Snow Mechanics IUGG Montreal 2019 - IASC Symposium
- [CRYOLIST] Fwd: ISAR-6 First Circular and Call for Special Sessions
- [CRYOLIST] IUGG 2019 Session: Adapting in the Anthropocene
- [CRYOLIST] Session on The Hydrological Cycle at High Latitudes - IUGG Montreal 2019 - IASC Symposium
- [CRYOLIST] PALSEA (Paleo constraints on sea level rise) 2019 meeting
- [CRYOLIST] Arctic Microbiome announcement
- [CRYOLIST] IUGG- Light Absorbing Particles in the Cryosphere
- [CRYOLIST] IUGG session: C05 – Fast Glacier Flow: Processes, Observations and Modelling of Ice Streams, Tidewater Glaciers and Surging Glaciers.
- [CRYOLIST] Workshop on Cryosphere and Hydrosphere for Global Change Studies, Enschede, the Netherlands, June 10-14, 2019
- [CRYOLIST] ANTPAS session – ISAES 2019
- [CRYOLIST] IGS Madison abstract submission and the US government shutdown
- [CRYOLIST] Debris-covered glacier session at IUGG 2019
- [CRYOLIST] USAPECS Call for 2019 Board Members
- [CRYOLIST] Announcement of session on 'Polar Modelling (Polar CORDEX)' at the upcoming IUGG conference in Montreal
Orr, Andrew M.W.
- [CRYOLIST] *Deadline extended* Five PhD studentships in Data Science of the Natural Environment at Lancaster University - including three Cryosphere topics
- [CRYOLIST] Post-doctoral scientist position at the UCL, Belgium: modelling surface mass balance in Antarctica
- [CRYOLIST] Vice Chancellor Fellow Position at Northumbria University, Newcastle, UK.
- [CRYOLIST] IDP Subglacial Access Working Group SCIENCE PLANNING WORKSHOP (Second Announcement)
Joseph Souney Jr.
- [CRYOLIST] Deadline Tomorrow: Next Generation Polar Research Symposium
- [CRYOLIST] Call for Abstract - YES Congress 2019 Berlin
- [CRYOLIST] Inspiring Girls Expeditions: FREE Summer Science/Art Expeditions for 16/17 y.o. Girls
- [CRYOLIST] IUGG 2019 in Montreal and symposium on Advances in Atmospheric Dynamics
- [CRYOLIST] Session on Antarctic slope and rise sediments at ISAEAS 2019, Incheon
- [CRYOLIST] IACS Session announcement: "New Frontiers in Paleoclimate Reconstructions and Proxy Interpretations from Ice Cores" at IUGG 2019
- [CRYOLIST] MSc(Res) Polar and Alpine Change at University of Sheffield, UK
Felix S Ng
- [CRYOLIST] European Climate Research Alliance (ECRA) General Assembly 27-28 February
- [CRYOLIST] Call for session proposals for ICOP 2020 - deadline Jan 31
Sarah Marie Strand
- [CRYOLIST] IUGG session: M02 - First Results from the Year of Polar Prediction (YOPP)
Kirchgaessner, Amelie C.R.
- [CRYOLIST] PhD opportunities
- [CRYOLIST] New SnowEx17 Boise State University Terrestrial Laser Scanner (TLS) Point Cloud data at NSIDC DAAC
- [CRYOLIST] IUGG session: "JG04 - Geodesy for Atmospheric and Hydrospheric Climate Research"
Price, Stephen F
- [CRYOLIST] 27th IUGG C14 Session call for abstract
cdxiao at lzb.ac.cn
- [CRYOLIST] IUGG session JC01: Projecting sea level in the 21st century and beyond
- [CRYOLIST] Arctic Data Workshop at University of Maine - Second Circular
Arctic Data Workshop
- [CRYOLIST] Geosciences Special Issue "Cryosphere II"
- [CRYOLIST] Lecturer position at the University of Helsinki
- [CRYOLIST] DEADLINE EXTENDED, Feb. 12: Comments sought for OPP Advisory Committee document on research-investment priorities - NSF/USA
- [CRYOLIST] IUGG - JS07 - INTEGRATED GEOPHYSICAL PROGRAMS FOR EARTH SYSTEMS MONITORING (IASPEI, IAG)
James, Thomas (NRCan/RNCan)
Last message date:
Thu Jan 31 16:05:35 PST 2019
Archived on: Fri Feb 1 04:49:08 PST 2019
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).