March 2019 Archives by thread
Starting: Fri Mar 1 03:03:08 PST 2019
Ending: Sat Mar 30 01:43:36 PDT 2019
- [CRYOLIST] Research Fellow in Sea Ice Altimetry
- [CRYOLIST] 3 Phd and 2 MSc funded positions on Mineral Dust and Climate Change at High Latitudes
- [CRYOLIST] Lectureship in Polar Microbiologist at the Bristol Glaciology Centre
- [CRYOLIST] PhD in Polar Sciences - 9 available positions at Ca'Foscari University, Venice (Italy)
- [CRYOLIST] Kovacs ice auger for sale
- [CRYOLIST] Postdoc position in Atmospheric Sciences University of Washington (USA)
Cecilia M Bitz
- [CRYOLIST] PhD in Polar Science and PhD in Science and Management of Climate Change
- [CRYOLIST] Session 7.7: Sedimentary processes on high-latitude continental margins at 34th IAS Conference in Rome
- [CRYOLIST] One week left to apply for Research Fellow position in Peruvian glacier retreat and water resources
- [CRYOLIST] FRISP 2019 registration open
Naughten, Kaitlin A.
- [CRYOLIST] "Scientist position in Snow Physics available at SLF Davos, Switzerland"
jasmine.zimmermann at slf.ch
- [CRYOLIST] Postdoc in Molecular Microbial Ecology of Ice environments
Alexandre Magno Barbosa Anesio
- [CRYOLIST] Fully funded PhD at the University of Leeds - modelling solid earth response to changes in the cryosphere
- [CRYOLIST] Post-doc position in radar altimetry, University College London
- [CRYOLIST] IGS Sea Ice Symposium session on Snow on Sea Ice
- [CRYOLIST] PhD positions - modeling cryohydrology and transport
- [CRYOLIST] Updates to IceBridge Snow Radar L1B Geolocated Radar Echo Strength Profiles at NSIDC DAAC
- [CRYOLIST] Vacancy: Chair in Physical Geography
- [CRYOLIST] New cryosphere-relevant Masters course at Northumbria University
- [CRYOLIST] NSF DEAR COLLEAGUE LETTER: Understanding adaptations of Antarctic species - USA
- [CRYOLIST] Seasonal/Marginal Ice Zones Session at IGS Winnipeg, 18-23 August 2019.
- [CRYOLIST] 3-year climate science postdoc at Victoria University, New Zealand
- [CRYOLIST] 16 positions in Geo.Data Science and Geo.Society - Geo.X and Alfred Wegener Institute
- [CRYOLIST] SOCHICRI 2019 annual meeting: registration open
- [CRYOLIST] Abstract submission deadline for Stanford Radioglaciology approaching
- [CRYOLIST] 2019 IGS Sea Ice Symposium - now accepting abstracts!
- [CRYOLIST] Call for abstract submissions to “Rock glacier identification, dynamics, and hydrological importance” at southCOP 2019
- [CRYOLIST] PhD position (oceanography) and postdoctoral position (sea ice) at the Norwegian Polar Institute
Laura de Steur
- [CRYOLIST] extended deadline abstract submission - 3rd International Congress on Stratigraphy - STRATI Milan (Italy) 2-5 July 2019
laura de santis
- [CRYOLIST] Postdoc positions at Michigan State University
- [CRYOLIST] Call for Seminar and Webinar Registration: Diverse Responses and Emerging Risks for Marine Mammals in a Rapidly Changing Arctic
- [CRYOLIST] Karthaus book celebration at EGU General Assembly, 10th April
Nanna B. Karlsson
- [CRYOLIST] 51st Liège colloquium on ocean dynamics - Polar oceans facing changes
- [CRYOLIST] Call for abstract submissions to "Engineering properties of permafrost" & “Permafrost Engineering: lessons from past and current projects” at SouthCOP 2019
- [CRYOLIST] Frontiers Research Topic "About the Relevance of Snow Microstructure Study in Cryospheric Sciences"
- [CRYOLIST] Special Issue of Remote Sensing "Remote Sensing of Climatic and Environmental Changes over the Antarctic, Arctic, and the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau"
chetao at lzb.ac.cn
- [CRYOLIST] Call for nominations: EGU Cryosphere Medal and Award 2020
- [CRYOLIST] FINAL REMINDER: Special Issue "Remote Sensing of Snow and Its Applications" Deadline is 31 March 2019!
Arslan Ali Nadir (FMI)
- [CRYOLIST] National Science Foundation Arctic Dear Colleague Letter - USA
- [CRYOLIST] VR Glaciers teaching resource - update
- [CRYOLIST] 3 New Lectureships at UCL
- [CRYOLIST] Call for submissions to 'Sub-Antarctic Islands – sentinels of change' at SouthCOP 2019
- [CRYOLIST] Save the Date - "Bridging Science, Art, and Community in the New Arctic" Workshop, September 23-26, 2019
- [CRYOLIST] NEGIS outline
- [CRYOLIST] Goldschmidt2019, Barcelona, session "Carbon Cycle" 18-23 August
- [CRYOLIST] Second circular: Astrobiology Society of Britain Conference 8 ( Key theme of the habitability of cold and icy environments)
- [CRYOLIST] Fwd: SOUTHCOP 4-14 December 2019 | Registrations Open | Abstract Submissions Close 7 April
- [CRYOLIST] PhD and postDoc opportunities, Univ Oslo
Thomas Vikhamar Schuler
- [CRYOLIST] Ice core stratigraphy: regional to global paleoclimatic reconstruction - STRATA2019 conference
valter.maggi at unimib.it
- [CRYOLIST] ESC abstract deadline extended and registration/lodging open...
Deeb, Elias ERDC-RDE-CRREL-NH CIV
- [CRYOLIST] Correction: 3-year climate science postdoc at Victoria University, New Zealand
- [CRYOLIST] IODP PROCEED survey
- [CRYOLIST] Global Water Futures microsatellite mission survey - last chance!
- [CRYOLIST] Post-doctoral position in the field of Earth system modelling at PIK, Potsdam, Germany
- [CRYOLIST] U.S. Ice Drilling Program: Ice Bits Newsletter - Winter 2018-2019
Joseph Souney Jr.
- [CRYOLIST] Glacial session at IAS, Rome, Sept 2019
- [CRYOLIST] New data set release: Landsat 8 Ice Speed of Antarctica (LISA) mosaics at NSIDC
- [CRYOLIST] Call for abstracts EXTENDED and registration now open: YES Congress 2019 in Berlin, Germany, 9-13 September 2019
- [CRYOLIST] IARPC Modeling/GSLCT online meeting on ISMIP6, Thursday March 28, 3-4 EDT
Macgregor, Joseph A. (GSFC-6150)
- [CRYOLIST] 2nd training on Snow Microwave Radiative Transfer (SMRT) model, Canada, July 2019
- [CRYOLIST] Workshop Announcement and Call for Nominations: Microbial Threats in the Arctic
Everett, Lauren M.
- [CRYOLIST] Glacial Isostatic Adjustment, Ice Sheets, and Sea-level Change – Observations, Analysis, and Modelling - Registration and Abstract Submission now open!
James, Thomas (NRCan/RNCan)
- [CRYOLIST] PhD position at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Department of Geography, application deadline 22.03.2019
- [CRYOLIST] FW: Fees and Fieldwork Bursary MSc by research opportunity
- [CRYOLIST] Call for papers: "Connecting Mountain Hydroclimate Through the American Cordilleras"
- [CRYOLIST] Course call “Approaches and Tools for Numerical Modeling of High Latitude Ecosystems”
- [CRYOLIST] Online registration for the IGS Stanford symposium on 'Five Decades of Radioglaciology' is now open
- [CRYOLIST] re-opening of the online abstract submission for the IGS Stanford symposium
- [CRYOLIST] New data set release: SnowEx17 Radiometrics Surface-Based Radiometer Brightness Temperatures at NSIDC DAAC
- [CRYOLIST] Abstract deadline approaching for IGS Sea Ice, session on sea ice biogeochemistry
- [CRYOLIST] MSc/PhD/Fieldwork Opportunities in Arctic Hydrology at Wilfrid Laurier University in Waterloo, Canada
- [CRYOLIST] NSGG Postgraduate Fieldwork Fund
- [CRYOLIST] Visiting Assistant Professor at Texas A&M University (USA)
Oliver W. Frauenfeld
- [CRYOLIST] MSc/PhD positions: Modelling Arctic Marine Ecosystems under Rapid Environmental Changes
Steiner, Nadja (EC)
- [CRYOLIST] Conf. "Deformation Mechanisms, Rheology and Tectonics" in Tübingen (June 11-14, 2019)
- [CRYOLIST] Abstract submission is about to close for IGS Winnipeg 'Sea Ice at the Interface' symposium
- [CRYOLIST] Completion of Permafrost Information System of ESA DUE GlobPermafrost
- [CRYOLIST] 14th Workshop on Antarctic Meteorology & Climate (WAMC) & Year of Polar Prediction in the Southern Hemisphere (YOPP-SH) meeting
- [CRYOLIST] Glacial Isostatic Adjustment training school, Sweden, 26-30th August
WHITEHOUSE, PIPPA L.
- [CRYOLIST] Frontiers in Nonlinear and Stochastic Modeling of Mass Extinction
- [CRYOLIST] Awards by the International Glaciological Society
- [CRYOLIST] PhD position in permafrost modeling at University of Oslo (Norway)
- [CRYOLIST] 2nd notice: Researcher position in hydrochemistry at Uppsala University, Sweden
- [CRYOLIST] fully funded PhD studentship in Arctic snow
- [CRYOLIST] The most complete submarine cartography of the INBIS channel, in the Arctic Ocean, published
- [CRYOLIST] Reminder: Time to Nominate Your Colleagues for AGU Honors
- [CRYOLIST] Addendum to call for nominations International Glaciological Society honorary awards
- [CRYOLIST] Ice core stratigraphy: regional to global paleoclimatic reconstruction at STRATI 2019 Conference
valter.maggi at unimib.it
- [CRYOLIST] Open PhD position in Alpine Climatology and Cryosphere, University of Fribourg, Switzerland
- [CRYOLIST] PhD school-Ice Core Analysis and Techniques (ICAT)-2 ECTS
Helle Astrid Kjær
- [CRYOLIST] DEADLINE July 1, 2019: Solicitation for proposals Antarctic Artists and Writers Program - USA
- [CRYOLIST] [Abstract deadline: 31 March] Geothermal flux session at ISAES in July
- [CRYOLIST] Call for Raskin Scholarship Applications (due 4/1)
- [CRYOLIST] Save the Dates - October 13-16 – for the U.S. Interdisciplinary Antarctic Earth Sciences meeting and Deep Field Camp Planning Workshop
Licht, Kathy J.
- [CRYOLIST] Funded Phd opportunity in snow physics at the Snow Research Center, Grenoble, France
- [CRYOLIST] Cryosphere Social Events at EGU 2019
- [CRYOLIST] Arctic Field Summer Schools: Norway-Canada-USA Collaboration, 25 May - 8 June 2019
- [CRYOLIST] Warm season snow/ice presence (2000-2018) over Canada and neighboring regions at 250m spatial resolution
Trichtchenko, Alexander (NRCan/RNCan)
- [CRYOLIST] The cryosphere and cold region processes in the global climate system (UP2.4) - EMS 2019
Renato R. Colucci
- [CRYOLIST] Ocean modelling positions at the British Antarctic Survey
Holland, Paul R.
- [CRYOLIST] ICE 178 is now online
- [CRYOLIST] Workshop report: Antarctic Surface Hydrology & Ice-Shelf Stability
- [CRYOLIST] ALERT Workshop - "Computational methods in snow and avalanche release mechanics" session
Last message date:
Sat Mar 30 01:43:36 PDT 2019
Archived on: Sat Mar 30 01:43:42 PDT 2019
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).