[CRYOLIST] Polar Ecology Conference 2020

Polar Ecology Conference polarecology2020 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 22:49:00 PDT 2019

We would like to invite you to the 4th Polar Ecology Conference organised by the Centre for Polar Ecology <https://www.prf.jcu.cz/en/cpe> at University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice, Czech Republic. The conference will be held on Feb 12-15th 2020 and its theme is “Interactions between Ocean and Terrestrial Ecosystems”. However, we accept submission of abstracts from all polar disciplines.

Registration <https://www.prf.jcu.cz/en/cpe/polar-ecology-conference2020/registration.html> is now open and there are no conference fees but the attendee list is limited to 70 participants. More details and regular updates can be found on the conference website <https://www.prf.jcu.cz/en/cpe/polar-ecology-conference2020.html>  If you have any enquiry, feel free to contact us at: polarecology2020 at gmail.com <mailto:polarecology2020 at gmail.com> or check the Centre for Polar Ecology facebook page <https://www.facebook.com/czechpolar/>.

Hope to see you all in Ceske Budejovice,

Warmest Regards on behalf of the Organizing Committee,

Josef Elster