[CRYOLIST] EGU 2020 - GM2.2 Landform mapping

Benjamin Chandler benjamin.chandler at natgeo.su.se
Wed Oct 23 00:36:48 PDT 2019

Dear all,

Please consider submitting an abstract to the following PICO session at the 2020 EGU General Assembly:

**GM2.2 Landform mapping - recent advances in data collection and mapping approaches**

This session aims to showcase recent advances in landform mapping, and we invite contributions related to mapping of specific landforms as well as whole landsystems in different environments and on other planetary bodies. We particularly welcome studies that (a) demonstrate the potential of multi-method and innovative mapping approaches, (b) showcase novel methods of data collection to solve previously-overlooked problems, or (c) present mapping of previously-unmapped or newly-emerging landscapes.

An introductory keynote will be given by Mark Johnson (University of Gothenburg) on 'The LiDAR revolution in glacial geomorphology: its gifts and challenges'.

Conveners:
Benjamin Chandler, Frances Butcher, Marek Ewertowski, Ramon Pellitero Ondicol, and Aleksandra Tomczyk

Abstract submission:
https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2020/session/37480

Support application deadline:
1 December 2019, 13:00 CET

Abstract deadline:
15 January 2020, 13:00 CET

Best wishes,

Ben, Frances, Marek, Ramón, and Aleksandra

Dr Benjamin Chandler
Postdoctoral researcher

Stockholm University
Department of Physical Geography