[CRYOLIST] IARPC Glaciers & Sea Level Collaboration Team webinar, TODAY 1:00 - 2:00 pm EDT

Florentine, Caitlyn cflorentine at usgs.gov
Fri Oct 25 06:23:44 PDT 2019

Hi cryolist,

You are invited to a meeting of the IARPC Glaciers & Sea Level
Collaboration Team that will take place TODAY, Friday, October 25, from
1:00 - 2:00 pm EDT (UTC -4):
https://www.iarpccollaborations.org/members/events/12714

This meeting is titled “From the Musk Ox’s Mouth: GSLCT-relevant agency
directions”. It will feature the following presentations that are intended
to spark a collaborative discussion.

• The view from HQ: NASA Cryospheric Sciences – Thorsten Markus (NASA HQ)

• E pluribus, AON: NSF’s Arctic Observing Network – Roberto Delgado (NSF)

Zoom Connection Information

·         Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
https://iarpc.zoom.us/j/9407335675

·         Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll):  +14086380968,9407335675# or
+16465588656,9407335675#

·         Or Telephone: Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656
(US Toll). Meeting ID: 940 733 5675. International numbers available:
https://iarpc.zoom.us/zoomconference?m=I2ry4RjKWLYRxcrtbpYmqVjMn9z33IWl

 *How to participate*

If you don't already have one, it’s easy to request an account on IARPC
Collaborations, where information is shared among the 1000+ members of our
community. Once you have an account, join one or more of our collaboration
teams and you will be notified automatically of upcoming meetings.

Account request: http://www.iarpccollaborations.org/request-account.html

Glaciers & Sea Level:
http://www.iarpccollaborations.org/members/people/teams/3

*Why participate in IARPC Collaborations?*

IARPC collaboration teams improve the flow of information between the
Arctic research community and U.S. federal agencies. Think of them as
ongoing, short science workshops. For example, scientists present their
research to peers and program managers can both learn about new efforts
within their fields and each other’s programs, and also identify further
synergies between programs and programmatic gaps. While we focus primarily
on U.S. efforts in the Arctic, we also seek to learn about and share
knowledge and best practices from related regions and fields, and
scientists and stakeholders from across the globe are welcome and
encouraged to participate.

We look forward to your participation!

Caitlyn Florentine (USGS) and Joe MacGregor (NASA)

IARPC GSLCT Leads

--
Caitlyn Florentine, PhD
USGS Northern Rocky Mountain Science Center
cflorentine at usgs.gov
303-548-7693