[CRYOLIST] CryoSat 10th Anniversary

Andrew Shepherd A.Shepherd at leeds.ac.uk
Fri Oct 25 07:12:13 PDT 2019

Dear Cryolist

You wait ages for satellite altimetry posts, and along come 2 in the same day!

It is our great pleasure to announce a Science Conference in celebration of CryoSat's 10th Anniversary. CryoSat has outlived its manufacturer's warranty by a factor 3, which is considerably better than my last 2 laptops, though I accept neither were space qualified.

Anyway, please join us in Sicily, 20-23 April 2020, for this exciting occasion. You are all very welcome, especially those of you who love satellite altimetry.

https://www.cryosat10years.org/

-=Andy and Tommaso